</A> -Cui Bono?-

What can we do?

Thank goodness we can do at least two powerful things.  As you might
have noticed most of us have been conditioned with apathy to believe
that our contribution is
insignificant. The mainstream media has become lifeless because the most
sensitive and caring contributors are edited out.  The arts have been
taken over by
advertisers who want to simply use them to make money. We all want
rewarding work because our time is all we have in this life and that
precious time they want
us to waste working as someone else's wage slave!

The 'joys' of prostituting ourselves to top-down business structures are
crumbling around us. Low wages, short term contracts, doubts about
social security/welfare,
casual labour, all of these trends make working for hire incrementally
less attractive. But its not easy to get out of the system since our
fundamental rights and needs,
especially for land, have been stripped away. The government even
extorts income tax from employees so that just about everything you do
is, at least in part,
working for the state. And those that have power over the state are not
the people.  They love it when we're feeding the whims of the rich.

The 'democratic' governments of the world have become little more than a
perverted mishmash of Public Relations and Protection Racket!
http://www.bilderberg.org/tonyhom.htm

Bard

Power, like a desolating pestilence,
         Pollutes whate'er it touches.