</A> -Cui Bono?-

I hate to write to the CTRL group about this, but I don't know who else to
ask, and I would think that some of ya'll would be in the know about ISP's. I
am currently using AOL as my ISP, and I tried EarthLink, but both of them
were very slow, and EarthLink was not very user friendly. I am looking for an
ISP that is not more than $22.00 a month, but offers at least 3 email
accounts and has a pretty fast connection and download speed, and is user
friendly. I have gone to many sites that tell about the ISP's but none of
them tell you what their customers think. If it wouldn't be too much trouble,
could you e-mail me if you currently have an ISP that fits this. I would
really appreciate it. Thank you so much for your time! Dolly