</A> -Cui Bono?-

----- Original Message -----
From: "NewsHawk Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2000 12:18 PM
Subject: URGENT!/FBI-Indian standoff; Pine Ridge Rez!

1.16.00
URGENT!/FBI-Indian standoff; Pine Ridge Rez!

Forward this message as far and widely as possible

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Feds are putting major heat on a group of Indians at the Pine Ridge
reservation who were attempting to demonstrate against corruption and
malfeasance within the heavily fed-infiltrated "official" tribal council
there.

The FBI is said to have been on the scene "INSTANTLY". In light of the
TOTAL media blackout enforced by feds in regard to this situation, there
are serious concerns on the part of Native Americans and others of some
kind of severe, Waco-style tactics being employed at Pine Ridge.

It's crucial to help ensure that eventuality can never come to pass; and
to do that, we must get the word out regarding what's going on at Pine
Ridge right now. So PLEASE, help.

NewsHawk® Inc.