1.20.00
Spooks, Goons, Malingerers Harass NewsHawk

Several days ago, beginning Sun., Jan. 16, we began forwarding messages
received from KNOWN, TRUSTED sources regarding what appeared to be a
potentially bad situation brewing at the Pine Ridge Indian reservation
in South Dakota. These messages came from several DIFFERENT sources.

After we attempted verification of the information within our limited
capabilities with no success, we reprinted the reports in our bulletins
exactly as we received them, out of deep concern regarding hostile
actions being taken against Native Americans by the federal government;
for example, as happened not many years ago at THIS VERY SAME LOCATION!

Little mention of the events at Pine Ridge was being made in the
national news media, furthering suspicions that something underhanded
might be going; as as several of the messages we got indicated.

Apparently the situation at the Pine Ridge reservation is now resolving
peacefully and productively, for which we are extremely grateful. We
have no regrets about forwarding material sent to us which appeared
quite urgent.

Interestingly however, and reminiscent of the tactics leveled against
NewsHawk during the bad old days of our articles exposing conspiracy and
cover-up regarding the Columbine High School massacre, the JFK
Jr./Bessette murders, and the L.A. Jewish Center AND Ft. Worth church
shooting incidents, the information NewsHawk put out regarding the Pine
Ridge situation provoked a repeat performance of the same kind of harassment.

In fact this latest bout indicates more clearly than ever that there's
extensive, collaborative orchestration of the activities being taken
against NewsHawk. Spook city.

We must have done something right.

But oh, by the way, all you spooks and goons out there trying so hard to
mess us up and shut us down -- It didn't work. NewsHawk is still in the
air, dudes. Get a life. I have one.

NewsHawk® Inc.