</A> -Cui Bono?-

pennie hammons,
Thank you for corroborating my statement that this is not the first list on
which you have attempted to cause trouble with personal attacks.  I also
wonder why you are under the impression that anyone wants your respect.  All
I asked of you was that you take your personal attacks off-list and spare
the list this waste of time.  We also usually allow others to express their
own beliefs and do not do it for them as we cannot know what another person
believes.  Being on a particular list does not mean endorsement of
everything that everybody on that list believes.  For example, I would doubt
that you are even aware of the beliefs of many people on this list.  If so,
do you endorse them all by being here?  Impossible!  I just would like for
everybody to take all personal attacks and cuteness lengthy discussions of a
strictly personal nature off list.  It there is academic value to the
discussion it is always welcomed by all but if it is just personal bashing
it wastes the time of a large number of busy people.  Some even have to pay
long-distance rates to have Internet access.  It would be nice to have the
list stay informative and full of the wonderful information we have all come
to love and expect.  Who pennie doesn't like does not fall into that
category.  The guidelines are there for all, not just pennie.

Some of us "oldsters" were alive and remember many things that happened in
the last 50 years that are  not in history books.  This information could be
lost forever if it is not passed on.  Also, those of you younger ones might
learn a great deal by reading/hearing this.  It is not to say believe
everything you read but absorb it as that persons view of history in the
making.  This list is not about Nazis nor religion.  It is about conspiracy
theories.  I hope that it remains so.  A great deal of data is exchanged
here much to my delight.  Those seeking a soapbox or grand stand for their
personal beliefs have come to the wrong list.
Amelia
Amelia