Folks,

Internet fundraising seems to be picking up speed. [Or is it?] As more folks are able to access the Net, there are more opportunities for them to contribute money to their favorite cause, non-profit, candidate or other. $25 here, $50 here, and so on.

Would appreciate any links to sites that deal with Internet fundraising. Sites that have been successful [relatively, speaking] in this area. Contacts with whom I could follow-up -- especially those who have experience in this field. But they don't necessarily have to be experts either. News articles on Internet fundraising, etc.

Reportedly, both McCain and Bradley have done quite well in this area. Maybe you know of someone who's dabbled in online fundraising? The advantages and/or disadvantages of this practice?

Any leads, web sites, contacts, news articles, thoughts, suggestions and the like would be appreciated. Feel free to drop me an e-mail off-list, unless you think others might benefit.

Thanks,
-Andy