</A> -Cui Bono?-

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2000 8:33 PM
Subject: [SandyBeaches] RE: Gas Additives to Water...Please Pass this on!!!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

This is very important!!! Please pass it on to all your friends.
===================================

Gas Additive Pollutes Water

The other day I watched 60 minutes, they were exposing the greatest
deliberate poisoning of the US population since the atomic era.

http://www.iwon.com/home/news/news_article/0,11746,150456|top|01-18-2000::10
:10|cbs,00.html

A scientist was interviewed about this matter and he said:  "If I was given
the task to pollute the world with the most toxic substance, I would do what
they did, put this additive in gasoline, within a few years it will pollute
the drinking water in 80% of the country..."

This additive has been on the market for 10 years now. It was forced into
law by President Bush, every gallon of gasoline must contain at least 2% of
this additive.  Now entire towns in the US are dead, no one can live there,
no bank will loan the residents, they cannot sell their properties, and
cancer is eating them alive.  EPA does not require testing for this
chemical, they are planing to make it mandatory in a few years.

21 states have had wells shut down due to MTBE groundwater contamination.
And many lakes show the presence of this toxic chemical, to the point that
it's not safe to wash your hands with this water.

Please read this article, and if possible try to get the original 60 minutes
video.

You have to see it to believe it!

Remember that knowledge is power !!!! Have your water tested.

Please pass this information to as many people as you can.