</A> -Cui Bono?-

Hi Joshua,
I have both books - Mankind at the turning point(Club of Rome 1974)
and En Route to Global Occupation,  which is mainly about the plan at the
top. Gary Kah was right in with them overseeing the planning  and
implementation of the one world govt in an association called WCPA (World
Constituation and Parliament Assoc) then changed his mind. He also has the
10 regions of the world map there from the 1972 Club of Rome.But they
obviously changed it to another plan.

Personally I think they have bitten off more than they can chew trying to
get the world into big regional alliances. They have APEC meetings and A
Gore comes along and opens his big mouth and condemms the Indonesians and
upsets them. Too many egos to appease of these leaders. They sulk and don't
attend meetings. I can scan some of En Route to Global Occupation, this is
probably one of the best books ever on the NWO and he was doing the planning
so he should know. But I think he was killed but will try to find evidence
again. He has a fair bit on Freemasonry and secret societies.224 pages and
small writing. Every single last detail (apart from Et underground bases) is
detailed.It is not a book promoting Christianity but it does have a Bible
quote or two.There is only one chapter that he has a bit of preaching in
about the future and it is mostly containing documents with all the agendas
reproduced from the societies themselves plans so you can see all the names
involved.Here is a scan of the chapters for En Route to Global Occupation..

Contents
 Introduction 6

Part 1
 chapter 1-Global Economics 8
 chapter 2-Global Politics 23
 chapter 3-America's Shadow Government 51
 chapter ~The New Age Movement 66
 chapter ~Freemasonry-The Hidden Catalyst 87
 chapter 6-The Secret Teachings of the New World Order 120
  Chapter 7-The Coming World Crisis 141

Part 2
 ~ Constitution and Parliament Association Exhibits 164
 Notes 214

I think the book Mankind at the Turning Point is too old now and it was only
an ideal they were playing around with. Mainly trying to work out a way of
cutting the population as in the 70's people were panicking that we wouldn't
survive to the 90's. They imagined all sorts of terrible catastrophes,
greenhouse effect etc. Many of them around in the op shops from 70's cry out
"end of the world soon, ecological doom". I do have a recent book of the
Club of Rome though and its still harping about over population. Will check
it out again.

Another excellent book similar to Gary Kah's book about the Freemason
activities, is by Dr James Wardner called Unholy Alliances. Both these books
contain data like None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen and Committee
of 300 - The Conspirator's Heirarchy by Dr John Coleman in that they name
names and show the alliances of all the organizations on the Comittee of 300
and the fake evangalism, new age and ecological societies all promoting
agendas which inch us closer to losing all our freedom by their alliances
among themselves and therefore eventually they all sound the same. So many
"Christian" books now preaching save the planet..New Age books claiming to
be Christian.. .Americas Secret Establishment by Antony Sutton is quoted a
bit.

Here are the chapter headings for Unholy Alliances..

Table of Contents
  Introduction 5
 1. Communist Subversion in the American Government 7
 2. The Genesis of Communism - The Illuminati 34
 3. American Freemasonry - A Conspiracy Against Man 52
 4. Freemasonry and the Occult - A Conspiracy Against God 81
 5. The Masonic Oaths 101
 6. The Order - The Illuminati Pedigree 118
 7. The National and World Council of Churches 152
 8. Hollywood and the Press 180
 9. The New Age 200
 10. Conclusion 253
  End Notes 262