</A> -Cui Bono?-

> I saw that series on Human Sexuality on the Learning Channel, too.  I do
not think this 10% rate is from that at all.  I do believe you are combining
more than one source.  And again, these are only theories, not established
scientific facts.  I had a plastic surgeon from Brazil (Dr. Wuoter Euiarte)
tell me that the most common surgery there was "virginity restoration" as a
result of the AIDS epidemic. It is a very warped and twisted world in which
we live.
Amelia