</A> -Cui Bono?-

Andrew, How observant you are!  I have never laughed so much...thanks for
the endorphins. Christian Right HAHA
You have to be extraordinary lucky to even find a Christian in England. The
Christian (prob many Freemason too) leaders are all sitting at the debating
tables with committees working out the best way not to offend the gay
congregations (if they can even get in as most of the churches are locked
because of thieves) and clergy. During my entire 7 year sentence in London I
never came across one Christian the entire time. They have interfaith
services now in England with the Dali Lama giving services in Anglican and
Catholic cathedrals under the peace and tolerance theme.

I listen to the Christian music station here in NZ and up till last year
(when they actually managed to find a Christian English band finally), the
sole contribution from England was Cliff Richard for 5 years. Either that or
English oldies singing hymns. The vast majority of American Christian music
comes from Tennesee from people with Scots, Irish and Welsh names. I heard
on the radio that the churche numbers were dwindling in England so badly
that they had to put on rock concerts to get people back. I go to the
library and look in the Christian section and nearly all the new books there
coming from England are telling people Jesus never died on the cross and
Christians have been conned the whole time and He went to France or
somewhere. Not like there was much faith to lose but really English
intellectuals have decided to destroy the tradional beliefs by saying it
is/has been all lies and now THIS (Holy Grail or whatever fad they are
promoting, etc) is truth.

Nicky