</A> -Cui Bono?-

Dear Friends:
        Recently I was watching TV and on two seperate nights I saw startling
truth told on Television.
         1.  If all elderly people are like this person I'm about to quote
there is hope in America.  Anyway a reporter was asking a elderdly gentleman
about 75 years old who he would vote for in the next coming election.  The
man said: "I voted Democrat all my life but now I'm going to vote
Republican."  The reporter asked why and the man said:  "Im not a
psychiatrist I don;t know why (meaning the actions of Democrats)!

        2.  About a month ago a FBI agent came on national television talking
about the militias!  He clearly stated there were probably a couple that were
dangerous but most of the others were clearly good Americans who were worried
the government was going to take their rights away.  He didn't fear these.
So people don;t let media scare you!  You heard it from FBI.

God Bless

Bill