</A> -Cui Bono?-

In a message dated 01/30/2000 12:51:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 In the next passage, the Bible describes manna as having light tan color
 and texture like a wafer, certainly an accurate description of the color
 and texture of a dried psilocybe mushroom. We also learn that the taste of
 manna is no longer that of fresh oil but rather that of honey. According to
 McKenna's research', honey has long been used in Mexico as a preserve
 medium for psilocybin containing mushrooms. Perhaps the children of Israel
 had begun to mix honey with the manna to preserve its potency. We find that
 Moses announced that manna must be kept for future generations: >>

There are other descriptions of manna.  In commemoration of the Deucalion
flood, the people of Athens observed a feast in th month of Anthesterion,
which is a spring month; the feast ws called Anthesteria.  On the thirteenth
of the month, the main day of the feast, honey and flour were poured into a
fissure in the earth as a sacrifice.

The date of this ceremony--the thirteenth day of Anthesterion in the
spring--is revealing if we remember what was said in the section entitled
"13".  It was on the thirteenth day of the spring month (Aviv) that the great
planetary contact occurred which preceded by a few hours the Exodus of the
Israelites from Egypt.

The offering of honey and flour as the main ceremony of the feast is also
revealing if we recollect that manna, or heavenly corn, tasting like honey,
fell on the earth after the contact of the earth with a celestial body. "

Something falling from heaven is entirely different than something springing
from the earth.  The Israelites just couldn't have been so stupid they could
not tell that difference.   Prudy