From: "Mike Ruppert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Good question but doesn't quite fit the pattern.

You see Daryl Gates, a NAVY veteran, who joined LAPD out of nowhere had been
the driver for LAPD's legendary Chief - Bill Parker. Parker loved James
Jesus Angleton, hated Hoover and had a speech writer named Sgt. Gene
Roddenberry. That's right, the same Gene Roddenberry who created Star Trek.
Roddenbery and used to run (and drink) with L. Ron Hubbard.

I have held in my hands, and it's a document I don't keep where I live, an
undercover report filed by a Long Beach police detective from 1961 or 1962.

It seems the LBPD guy had infiltrated the ultra right Minutemen. The
Minutemen were out in the So. Cal desert, about a hundred and fifty miles
from LA and they were shooting off small rockets, tossing grenades and
firing machine guns.

Well, up roars LAPD Captain Daryl Francis Gates (of Intelligence Division)
in his unmarked car and starts screaming at them to knock it off. The
Minutemen laughed and said, "Hey Pal you're out of your jurisdiction.
Besides that, the CIA told us it was OK to do this."

"According to the LBPD report gates then screamed, "Fuck you! I'm CIA and I
am telling you to knock this crap off right now!" Gates then (privately)
convinced the leaders that he was CIA and everyone went home - immediately.

Gates' activity reports as Chief throughout the 1980s are public documents.
He was meeting openly with CIA about once every ten days. George Morrison,
his Chief of Staff was a guy who appeared out of nowhere with the rank of
Commander. Several have confirmed that GHWB visited Parker center on several
occasions.

Consider the following quote from Phil Agee's CIA diary:

"Thousands of policemen all over the world, for instance, are shadowing
people for the CIA without knowing it. They think they're working for their
own police departments, when, in fact, their chief may be a CIA agent who's
sending them out on CIA jobs and turning their information over to his CIA
control."

This is where my life went south 22 years ago when I figured this out.

Mike Ruppert
www.copvcia.com