From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subj:   Check out Welcome to, A.R.T.R.O.C.
Date:   2/5/2000 8:37:41 PM Pacific Standard Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:DSlatton">DSlatton</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:ACCE21">ACCE21</A>
BCC:    <A HREF="mailto:Ru Mills">Ru Mills</A>

 <A HREF="http://members.theglobe.com/eagle1usa/artroc">Click here: Welcome
to, A.R.T.R.O.C.</A>    Fellow Patriots, This website is just about finished.
In it , there is something for just about everyone, and it is our hopes that
it will be used heavily to educate future Patriots, and even some of us who
have questions that we havent found answers to. In the upper left hand corner
of the opening page, you will see a links box with six links in it. Go visit
any one of them at your leisure. If you see something that needs changed, or
added, Please by all means let me know. Anything to help educate the masses
out there, is a PLUS for Patriots Nationwide.   If any of you have extensive
research in any area of government corruption, with a website, and want it
listed in this site, simply send your email address, your site Url, and your
specialty in what ever area of research you are in, I will list it all in the
5th page under "Researchers"     Thanks a Bunch !!!!

Dennis P. Slatton      Founder, U.T.O.H. / A.R.T.R.O.C.
http://members.theglobe.com/eagle1usa/artroc

Want To Be Showered With Kisses?
Visit eGroups Valentine Gift Guide

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor