</A> -Cui Bono?-

where are the wind-up merchants now ??   Andrew Hennessey

We were there, remember a month or so before Y2K - and ex-military inside
people were coming forward with stolen or misappropriated disclosures that
the worlds oil was going to explode - and that the 3rd world and italy were
goimg down the tubes.
After the event we heard the excuse that billions had been spent to correct
the problem - very clever tonto - but not in the islamic countries where
all the oil was just waiting to stop.
ex-admirals and black budget personnel were leaving the country etc etc
We had Hoaglands Hogwash - comets, disaster etc etc

so very Tavistock all this stuff - desensitisation - future shock

The thing I have a problem with - is that a bunch of sad individuals got
themselves round a table in their tweed jackets and stuffy degrees and
actually invented words like 'cool' and 'groovy' and then wrote the Beatles
songs.

As a musician - I see the dumbing down of music - in fact foretell the
death of music as a craft and the birth of 'music' as a pollution.
Them thar jungle beats and hard driving rock stuff is now pumping out
psychosonic frequencies to control the masses as techno and trance - minus
any pretension to an intellectual content in the lyrics.

So a bunch of sad eggheads are inventing our fashions and our cultural
explorations - so that the population can be divided and boxed and ruled.
They are the Social Engineers - they have trade jargon, like the jargon
of mechanical engineers - concrete, steel, girders, bulldozers, diggers.

But don't feel helpless and outwitted.

Compare the tide of mass emotion and beliefs to a huge turbulent river,
like the mississippi or the river ganges - the engineers move in to try to
control it - so they construct their levvies, dams, sluices, drainage -
but they cannot control it - for the river is a complex system, natural
chaos with all of its variables and equilibria - alter a bit here or there
- and the backlash simply magnifies and accumulates elsewhere and then
descends in overwhelming force of flood elsewhere - the human race is a bit
like that also

So the boys from the tavistock are partying on in the great flood plain of
history which they think they've got secure - but when the storm of outrage
breaks - they're gonna need their rubber ducks and 'yellow submarine'.

Andrew Hennessey