</A> -Cui Bono?-

what's comin'   by Andrew Hennessey

As a Brit I was brought up with the certain knowledge that the USA was
cutting edge advanced civilisation - a trend setter - the peak of
attainment and advancement, bigger and better and best etc etc - in fact my
diary of 1976
extols the virtue of the american way - and I still do - but

I now recognise that I'm somewhat blinded by the obvious.
Britland - although sold out of date technology by the yanks and somewhat
patronised as the USA's airstrip into Europe - I realise that I've been
seeing it all wrong.
Technocracy in the USA may be 5-10 years ahead of the UK - but the
Totalitarian Britland system is where the NWO wants the USA to be in 5
years time.

Look at the UK and learn the lesson - gun control and surveillance maximised -
and the place wired up like some spook heaven - ask yourself - for instance
if an unpopular piece of legislation that affected children that the US voted
two thirds against - could be implemented against your wishes without a
whimper, well its just happened here.
It happened here because control over freedom is total.
I know it happens little by little in the states by scares, problems and
solutions and that the engineering of the masses takes longer - but look
what just happened here !!!
Whatever constitution you may represent in the states - whatever you think
you're voting for - whatever ideals - I strongly believe that you should
all study Britland politics and social policy - for thats where Uncle Sam
will be in 5 years time.

Andrew Hennessey