FYI

"A.C. Szul Jr." wrote:

**Here's several great reasons why N.J.-native Bruce Willis, successful actor, entertainer and businessman, is our guy: o << Pro-Gun Rights >>"Everyone has a right to bear arms. If you take guns away from legal gun owners, then the only people who have guns are the bad guys." -- Bruce Willis o << Doesn't Fall For Liberal Media BS >>"It's insulting to movie audiences. Anyone who goes to the movies knows that when you see someone killed on the screen, that actor gets up and dusts himself off after the take is over. In my heart, as a father, I think what causes violence -- violent children and violent young adults and violent adults -- is not having a good childhood, not having a father in the house, learning to become a sociopath instead of a good human being. It's as simple as that." -- Bruce Willis, who resents remarks made by government entities after the Columbine High shootings that onscreen violence influences people's behavior o << Family First >>"His priority is his daughters. He's never available for films during the summers, because he wants to spend the time with his kids." -- Arnold Rifkin, Willis' former agent, longtime friend and producing partner o << No Regrets >>"I don't play the regret game. Because how do you know the thing you're regretting isn't the thing that led you to something great?" -- Bruce Willis o << Straight Shooter >>"He's outspoken. He's politically incorrect...." -- Mary Roach, freelance writer o << Enjoys Life, But Remains A Realist >>"I think about my death at least once a day. I say to myself, 'Am I living my life? Am I enjoying my life today?' Because this is not a rehearsal. This is it." -- Bruce Willis o << Unselfish >>"When we were shooting, Bruce would go to a great French restaurant and buy it out. He'd have them come out 20 miles to where we were shooting and cook all day, whatever we wanted. On his dime." -- David Willis, brother and producer of upcoming Bruce Willis flick "Whole Nine Yards" And.......... o <<One Word: Demi>>Married to Demi Moore for many years.  ** [Info Source: http://www.usaweekend.com/00_issues/000213/000213willis.html ]  -A