</A> -Cui Bono?-

>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html

From: Jim Condit Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [NA] Raising the Dead
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 8:56 AM

www.networkamerica.org

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin
February 23, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire

Raising the Dead

Well, . . . our Network America e-wire of last Saturday morning does not
look so bad now.

It was in that e-wire that we made the educated guess, based on the
uniform and coordinated propaganda of the Big TV Media, that the
overriding “Stop Buchanan” imperative of the Ruling Elite was militating
towards pumping McCain into the GOP nomination, as a step to Perot using
McCain as a Reform Party candidate to stop Buchanan from getting the
Reform Party Nomination. We said that McCain would be declared the
“winner” by the Big Media in South Carolina whether or not he won. This
did not happen, as Bush won AND was declared the winner by the TV
networks. But after Michigan, . . .

Indeed, some conditions peculiar to South Carolina may have delayed the
realization of our prediction by one state. Last night in Michigan
McCain (50%) beat Bush (44%), with Keyes in third (5%). Yet Bush won the
overwhelming number of Republicans, while McCain won the overwhelming
number of Democrats and Independents, who, absurdly, were allowed to
vote in the REPUBLICAN primary !!! In fact, Republicans voters were,
according to some analysts, in the MINORITY in a Republican primary! Fox
Cable News said  49% were registered Republicans, 33 registered as
Independents, and 18% registered Democrats.

I have never heard it explained why the Republicans went to this
strategy of inviting democrats to vote in their own primaries. Was it to
try and invite liberals in to stop Buchanan if he had stayed in the GOP?
Is it to dilute the influence of conservatives in what’s left of the
Republican Party? In any case, the more confusing the election rules
become, from Dems voting in the GOP primary, to illegal aliens allowed
to vote, to instant registration so people can vote 3, 5, 7 times, or at
as many polls as they can travel to in a voting day --- the better for
those who may want to warp the computer programs, as the more confusing
things get, the less can any citizen or group of citizens have even a
hope of verifying what the vote really was.

Some observations:

1. Please note that the 5 Big TV Networks projected McCain the winner in
Michigan a little after 8:30 PM – shortly after the polls closed -- in
what they said was going to be a “close” race. Well, if it’s going to be
so close, HOW did they make the projection with such confidence? Please,
tell us, Big Media Censors. One thing’s for sure, the computer-generated
results made their early, mysterious projections, based on the very hard
to find exit polls of the shadowy Voters News Service, come “true.” (We
have 40 new readers today, bringing us over 320 subscribers to this
e-wire, so new readers may want to log into topica and follow the
instructions at the bottom of this e-mail to read some of the older
messages).

2. Notice that the Big Media does NOT make percentage projections any
more, as they did from 1976 to 1992. Once the question (of how these
hairline accurate percentage projections of winners and losers were made
within minutes of the closing of polls and before any votes were
counted) was raised publicly between 1993 and 1996, the networks knew
that they could never provide the scientific basis on which they make
these astounding percentage predictions. SO, now they wait till the
actual numbers come up to cite any percentages. But the same lack of
scientific method which make a projection to the very percentage point
ludicous, -- should also make it very iffy to project the “winner” in a
close race a few minutes after the polls close based on a few scattered
exit polls. Yet all 5 Big TV Networks projected McCain, in this
computerized state, with complete CONFIDENCE tonight. And the computer
generated “result” “confirmed” the exit poll projections.

3. The 5 Big TV networks are showing their raw power again. This time in
having dropped Keyes from the TV coverage all but completely. This is
the natural end product of the Big Networks having declared Keyes and
all others (other than Bush, Gore, McCain, Bradley) “out of it” for
months before the primaries began. America is being manhandled by these
evil Big TV Executives, and their power must be broken and overturned,
first through exposure. Tonight, I did not see one interview, or even
mention about Keyes. Regardless of what you think of Keyes, his fate is
the fate that is being prepared for Buchanan, Nader, Phillips, Browne.

4. Who made the decision to let Democrats vote in the Republican party
primary? Why, it’s the Republican National Committee! This is all the
proof that anyone should need that the Republican Party is taken over at
the top by the Bill Kristols and the other closet Trotskyites (See
“Motive, Opportunity, Votefraud” – the message of Jan. 17, 2000), New
World Order snakes. The GOP is now run by Trojan horses who are trying
to push the country into a situation when all elections will be Al Gore
vs. Al Gore, with droning prostitute “news” “analysts” telling us how
great Al Gore is. . . . The National GOP and the National Democratic
Party are now empty shells, being filled with grotesque stuffing by the
New World Order Ruling Elite. What we now have is the leftwing
Democratic Party, and the leftwing Democratic Party lite.

5. We are told that W. Bush won the registered Republican Party vote by
65% to 37% in Michigan, or something like that. Independents and
Democrats put McCain over the top in Michigan! In a REPUBLICAN primary!
Am I living in an insane asylum, or what? (Nothing in this message
should in any way be taken as a promotion of W. Bush, who will be every
bit as bad as McCain if elected. McCain, Bush, Gore, Bradley are zeros,
empty-suits, objective traitors and really pathetic front-boys for the
Ruling Elite of the Permanent Revolution / New World Order.

6. Unlike South Carolina, which is rural, which has a fairly homogeneous
population, which hosted a relatively long campaign, which is a fairly
small and sparsely populated state in which the local GOP-thugs like
Bush-backer Carroll Campbell may not have been willing to yield with a
smile to a larger strategy, and which is so conservative that a McCain
victory may not have been looked on as “believable”  ---- Michigan is a
mixed bag of rural and big city, has a complex and racially diverse
population, had basically a “blink” of a two day campaign, has a large
population over a large land area, and is totally computerized (some
reports, yet to be confirmed, are maintaining South Carolina still has
hand counts in some places). Add to all that, that Dems and independents
were allowed to vote, and we have no idea whether the computer generated
vote is real or not. I maintain and insist that those providing the
computer programs to Michigan counties could have made either Bush or
McCain “win” in Michigan. And it turned out to be McCain.

7. And that’s the way it’s going to be from here on out: computerized,
big diverse states, nobody can tell for sure if the computer vote is
real, or if it’s Memorex.

8. You read it here first over a week ago: that the Ruling Elite may
want one or more contested National Conventions in order to prolong the
contrived excitement in the GOP and Dem parties – in order to provide an
excuse to avoid coverage Buchanan, Phillips, Nader, Browne. Last night,
Robert Novak said on CNN’s Larry King Live that at the Republican
Convention in Philadelphia later this year we may see “hand to hand
combat”, a al Reagan vs. President Ford in 1976, i.e. a contested
convention. Several other commentators agreed. Keep in mind that the
last time this country has seen a primary contest that went to the
convention was 24 years ago in 1976. We are suggesting that one or two
contested convention this year would be contrived by computerized
votefraud in order to prolong the phony excitement and try to keep
people’s minds off of the growing field of intelligent, credible 3rd
Party candidates. (For new readers, all remaining primary states are
counted by computers and machines, totally devoid of election day
citizen checks and balances. See the cover page of
www.networkamerica.org)

9. Which brings us to the title of this e-wire “Raising the Dead.” I
can’t emphasize enough how FAKE the whole media production is. McCain is
a terrible speaker. Without the Big Media promotion, McCain would be no
farther than former Sen. Jeremiah Denton, also a former POW, whose views
were not acceptable to the Big TV Media. His message tonight was flat,
fake, uninspired, desperate, and just downright disgusting. I am
encouraged to see that the best the Permanent Revolution Ruling Elite
can do in 2000 is Bush, McCain, Gore, and Bradley. These guys are
pathetic and are “flat”, inspiring no one. The only issue is whether
all, alert concerned citizens can rise to expose the dominant,
treasonous role being played by the 5 Big TV networks, and to demand
honest, verifiable elections — and in the absence of an honest election
in Nov. 2000, -- reject the elections “results” publicly and loudly.

10.  The all-out sophisticated propaganda being marshaled by the Big TV
Networks for John McCain, should cause everyone to pause, and look in
trepidation. This man is getting the EXACT opposition of what Buchanan
got after his NH victory in 1996. While all 4 cable news network
reverently hung on McCain’s every hollow word last night, I remember
distinctly how – in sharp contrast -- Larry King cut away from Pat
Buchanan’s 1996 victory speech in New Hampshire – right in the middle of
the best political victory speech in our life time – to ask Potty-Mouth
Mary Matalin, who is now sacriligeously occupying Buchanan’s seat on
Crossfire, what she thought Buchanan’s NH victory meant.

11.  Let me be the first to “free up” people’s minds regarding John
McCain. His experience as a POW was beyond searing, and he made it
through. Despite whatever failings may have been his in that situation,
he made it through and who knows how any of us would have borne up, if
at all. BUT, with that said and acknowledged, McCain’s sell out to the
New World Order since his return is shameful. McCain has lectured Alan
Keyes and others, subtly citing his POW experience, as to why we have to
put up with his waffling, dishonest views on a whole variety of subjects
from abortion to “reform.” Well, let me lecture McCain in abstentia,
that I DON’T have to put up with his selling out of America because of
his POW record, and I WON’T put up with it.  This is getting serious in
America. McCain is in bed with the consumately evil Permanent Revolution
forces which plan to make this country into a subjugated province in
their financially dominated, immoral New World Order government. I
acknowledge his POW record, but I’m not going to sell out my children
and grandchildren because of it. And I hope somebody says this to his
face soon.

12.  Like the Supreme Soviet Steering Committee in the Soviet Union, the
Ruling Elite and their kept media employees know how pathetic their four
front-boys are in this Presidential election, and they probably deride
them off camera. But they don’t care. They don’t believe that we can do
anything about it. They have the 5 Big TV Media outlets in their hands
that’s pumping “news” bilge through everyone’s TV, they decide which
polls to publicize (I’m supremely suspicious of the suddenly omnipresent
pollster John Zogby), -- they have the “Exit Polling” operation, Voter
News Service, in their hands, -- and they have the computers and the
software that’s “counting” the votes in their hands.

13.  All the more reason why we must direct our concerted efforts
towards the “points of pressure” which will “upset their applecart.”
It’s important that individuals begin calling into talk shows, and
spreading the word through the internet, -- charging that the 5 Big TV
networks are owned by the same crowd and are coordinating their news
coverage every day to force a new President down our throats, and to
block out third Parties with independent minded candidates; ---  next
--- that the Dems and Repubs are run behind the scenes by the same
so-called “free trade”, Vulture Capitalist, Trotskyite Communist, New
World Order government crowd; --  next, that “election night is just
another computer game”, and that the entire Media is trying to prevent
the people from realizing we need to return to an open hand count of
paper ballots at the precincts by the neighborhood people. Even getting
these concepts heard by the public through the talk shows and the
internet – is a start. Please forward this e-mail to your circle of
influence. While it may shock some who haven’t read the documentation in
our last month’s e-wires, there are more citizens who consciously or
subconsciously are troubled by the contrived nature of the whole primary
proceedings with “reformer” McCain being increasingly cast as the hero.
(Some people I respect believe that the whole McCain / Bradley presence
is just to make the dull, former drug users, -- Bush and Gore --- look
like they’re in a real contest. We shall see.)

14.  So let the Jonathon Alters-the Facts, the Bill Kristols, the Chris
Matthews, the prissy Tucker Carlsons, the Jeff Greenfields, the Bill
Schneiders, the Ted Koppels, the Brit Humes and the host of other
bought-and-paid for media-hirelings and subversives pretend how
“exciting” these Dem and Repub primaries are. Let them continue trying
to raise their own dead.

More tomorrow.
Jim Condit Jr.,
Director Citizens for a Fair Vote Count

To contact us, e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders. The year 2000 Presidential
Campaign offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World Order Ruling Elite and
restore honest elections with citizens checks and balances, true Freedom and true Free
Enterprise in America.

Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, and the newsmedia
know -- that we will not accept the 2000 Election results unless paper ballots with
citizen checks and balances are restored to the process at the local precinct level.

To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Our website: www.networkamerica.org
Our Address: PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

To read all current messages on the Network America listserve news service, do the
following: 1) go to www.topica.com  2)if you have not yet done so, log in as a topica
member which requires your e-mail address and a password you make up (this only need
be done once)  3) then when you log in to www.topica.com, click on "my topica" at the
top of the screen; then on 4) Network America, and then 5) click on "Read Current
Messages" which is the top choice at the left column on that screen. (Note: in some
cases you may find that you have skipped over the "my topica" screen and have been
sent straight to the screen with the "Network America" choice.)
Who will win the Oscars? Spout off on our Entertainment list!
http://www.topica.com/lists/showbiztalk

Shop for Cars On-Line:  http://a-albionic.com/ads/srch.html

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364