</A> -Cui Bono?-

Hugh wrote:
>        I would feel better about the certainty of the measurements
>if he said they were done with a spectrum analyzer.  An oscilliscope
>cannot see microwave frequencies.  The response isn't fast enough.
><snip>

Here's some info I found... Looks like there's no 'microwaves',
but there's somthing strange in these power-lines:

All new power meters transmit 10 kHz radio signals over the
power-line as "large current spikes", 24 hours per day!

This is done on purpose -- it is how the system 'remotely'
reads all the power-meters.  Now everyone has these radio-
frequency, distorted sine wave, "large current spikes"
from 3,000 neighbors' power-meters (24 hours per day!)
running through (and radiating from!) every AC power conduit,
cord, appliance, and light bulb in the building.

First, a note on the 10 kHz frequency.  You'll read
about it again, below this:

~~~~~~~