</A> -Cui Bono?-

>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.htmlFrom: Jim Condit Jr.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [NA] For Once  A Real Meeting
Date: Monday, February 14, 2000 6:58 AM

www.networkamerica.org

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin

February 14, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire

For Once – A Real Meeting

Saturday Feb 13, 2000 Jack Gargan was ousted as National Reform
Chairman, amidst shouting, loud shouting, microphone grabbing, security
guards being asked to come to the front of the room, . . . This was a
real political meeting, and the fact that we don’t see more of them in
the major parties is proof that the “smoke-filled” room is still very
much alive, even if it’s now minus the smoke.

We had an almost identical type of meeting in Cincinnati in 1988 when we
“pro-life Platform Republicans” were trying to oust the Establishment
Republican Party leadership in Hamilton County. The Republican
leadership, very typically, cheated, ignored rules, ignored law, turned
off microphones, and, basically, were determined to declare themselves
victors no matter what. And two years later we would find that even when
we clearly won, the courts were lurking in the background to back the
local Ruling Elite up and keep them in power, by hook and crook.

But this “rowdy” meeting was one of the few times anything real
(non-scripted) had happened in Cincinnati Politics in my lifetime. I
can’t possibly emphasize how crooked the Republican Party establishment
is. Every bit as bad as the Democratic Party Establishment, maybe worse
because the Democratic Party doesn’t not have any alert elements within
it to launch a challenge.

Before getting back to the Reform Party “Gargan ousting” yesterday, it’s
important to note that the type of party meeting the Reform Party held
in Tennessee yesterday, and the type of county meeting we attended in
Cincinnati in 1988 – are absolutely critical meetings that every
concerned American should be attending – but that very few Americans
even know exist. This e-wire list will be covering the Precinct Project
strategy in depth.
It is a pressure point that can help bring down the Permanent Revolution
/ New World Order.

The meeting that surrounded the Gargan ouster shows that the Reform
Party is a real operation, not a soul-less front like the Democratic and
Republican Parties. And the ousting of Jack Gargan and the Jesse Ventura
influence may help to make the Reform Party less of a confusing
operation, that is, if the Buchanan Brigades gain ascendency.

Pat Buchanan has solved the endorsement dilemma that revolves around the
Reform Party scene. He is not endorsing anyone, but he will accept
endorsements from all, for his Presidential bid. This is important
because to pro-lifers, like this writer, the endorsing of a pro-abortion
candidate is an inherently immoral act, and therefore would hurt
Buchanan or any other pro-life leader with his pro-life base if he were
to so endorse.

Back to yesterday’s rowdy Reform Party meeting, and the county meetings
for each state-qualified party that take place around May every two
years in each of the 3075 Parties in the USA. Every last person who
cares about anything should attend these county party meetings.
Preferably, everybody who cares would have first run for neighborhood
precinct executive in his or her party, - or at least support a
like-minded precinct executive in the neighborhood precinct. For it’s at
these meetings that the county Party leaderships are chosen, which in
turn choose the state Party leaderships, and so on. And more often than
not (by far) the Party leaderships choose the candidates. And some of
the candidates become the legislators, and the legislators make the
policy and laws.

Why the millions of people on the pro-life, conservative, and patriotic
mailing lists were not instructed to attend these meetings in the
1970’s, instead of just writing their congressmen, -- is one of the
great stories of our time.

For the Precinct Project strategy, see The Most Powerful Office in the
Land, in the networkamerica.org archives under Precinct Strategy.

A few hundred thousand activists running for precinct executive, plus a
vote overseen and counted by the people in those precincts, plus a
little national leadership of the caliber of Buchanan and Howard
Phillips – and the power of the Ruling Elite will begin to crumble.

The election of Pat Choate to replace Jack Gargan probably means the
beginning of the serious Buchanan-ization of the Reform Party. We’ll see
what Donald “the political moron” Trump says in his upcoming Monday
Press Conference.

Word comes late Sunday night that Trump is going to announce that he’s
not running for President. If this is what he does, this development
might be called, “The Donald Ducks.” Trump’s departure from the race is
Good News no matter how you look at it.

And this writer waits for Ross Perot to stir. (Yes, the same Ross Perot
who surfaced when Pat Buchanan gathering steam in 1992. Yes, the same
Ross Perot who endorsed then Gov. Ann Richards in the Texas
Gubernatorial race in 1994!)  We’ll see . . .

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director Citizens for a Fair Vote Count

To contact us, e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders. The year 2000 Presidential
Campaign offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World Order Ruling Elite and
restore honest elections with citizens checks and balances, true Freedom and true Free
Enterprise in America.

Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, and the newsmedia
know -- that we will not accept the 2000 Election results unless paper ballots with
citizen checks and balances are restored to the process at the local precinct level.

To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Our website: www.networkamerica.org
Our Address: PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

To read all current messages on the Network America listserve news service, do the
following: 1) go to www.topica.com  2)if you have not yet done so, log in as a topica
member which requires your e-mail address and a password you make up (this only need
be done once)  3) then when you log in to www.topica.com, click on "my topica" at the
top of the screen; then on 4) Network America, and then 5) click on "Read Current
Messages" which is the top choice at the left column on that screen. (Note: in some
cases you may find that you have skipped over the "my topica" screen and have been
sent straight to the screen with the "Network America" choice.)

Who will win the Oscars? Spout off on our Entertainment list!
http://www.topica.com/lists/showbiztalk

Shop for Cars On-Line:  http://a-albionic.com/ads/srch.html

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364