</A> -Cui Bono?-

>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.htmlFrom: Lance Owen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Illuminati & Masons
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 8:34 PM

Hey Guys,

Gotta love that Project (are you still putting it out?).

It's Mark checking in from The Great White North (Vancouver).
Here are a couple tidbits that I came across recently for you to ruminate on.
There's a new flick opening soon that sounds like a swipe at the evil
Illuminist Yale fraternity Skull & Bones:

Skulls Movie Information

Joshua Jackson (Dawson's Creek) and Leslie Bibb (Popular) star in Universal
Pictures suspense thriller The Skulls, an Original Film/Newmarket Capital
Group production directed by Rob Cohen (HBOs The Rat Pack), produced by Neal
Moritz (Cruel Intentions) from an original screenplay by John Pogue (U.S. Marshals).
Luke McNamara (Jackson) pays the ultimate sacrifice for fitting in.
Once the over-achieving New Haven townie is able to claw his way into an Ivy
League College, he is invited to join an elitist secret society known as The
Skulls. He jumps at the chance, hoping it will help secure his acceptance into
a prestigious law school. At first seduced by the clubÕs upper-crust
trappings, Luke finds himself ensnared by his own ambition when his journalist
roommate commits suicide amidst cloudy circumstances. Now at the risk of his
own life, he must outwit The Skulls at their own game.
The Skulls opens nationwide on March 31, 2000.

The following comes courtesy of the ISP company Illuminati Online (www.io.com/news):

Tuesday, November 09, 1999   Welcome, Governor Bush
Illuminati Online welcomes a new collocation customer . . .
(http://www.georgewbush.com), the official website for the George W. Bush
campaign. This site is quite an effort; in addition to the features you would
expect from a campaign page, it has a regularly updated list of donors, a
Spanish-language section, and audio clips.
It runs on some of the most beautiful hardware we've ever seen: four Dell
PowerEdge 6300s, collocated at the IO offices. These are lovely systems,
rack-mounted and standing taller than I am (visualize all us hardware geeks
making admiring little noises). Can you say “pages load fast”? The Bush
campaign chose IO because they wanted to stick with an Austin ISP . . . and,
in a city that has several high-quality Internet providers with first-class
connectivity, they picked us because of our reputation for customer service
and reliability. We’re proud of that . . . and we’re proud that so far, we’re
doing the job they expected.

Also, I found an interesting sentence in an article that New York Magazine
book critic Walter Kirn wrote on actor Warren Beatty and that appeared in Time
Magazine on 8/23/99 titled 'President
Bulworth.'  The sentence of note read that Mr. Beatty refused to quash rumors
that he had been approached by unnamed Illuminati urging him to seek a spot on
the presidential national ticket, as of August 23, 1999.  I emailed Kirn to
ask him, among other things, where he got the notion to refer to these people
as 'Illuminati' in the first place.  No response yet.  In his book 'Blood
Lines of the Illuminati' author Fritz Springmeier claims that the Beatty's are
a Satanic bloodline family.

I received the following from a chap working on AI (artificial intelligence)
at MIT. I sent him a query on Freemasons at that institution:

"Mark, I have been told that, until some time in the 1970s IIRC, al Institute
Professors at MIT were Freemasons before they became
Institute Professors (the title of Institute Professor carries with it
perpetual tenure, a handsome salary, and extreme freedom - current
examples are Noam Chomsky and Marvin Minsky). Vennevar Bush, one of the more
illustrious of MIT's presidents (and MIT Corporation chairman), and Institute
Professor Harold Edgerton (the strobe photography guy (remember pictures of
bullets frozen in flight and balloons half way through bursting?) - someone I
personally met years ago, before he died), were both Freemasons."

I sent Chomsky an email asking if he was affiliated with the Grand Lodge or
the Grand Orient (there's a big difference). No response yet. I've only seen
the war between English and French Masonry exposed in one book, John Daniel's
magnum opus 'Scarlet & The Beast.' You really must buy this book.

I just thought I'd check in with these interesting items.

Pax Christi,

Mark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shop for Cars On-Line:  http://a-albionic.com/ads/srch.html

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364