</A> -Cui Bono?-

Amelia K Edgeman wrote:

> So, Kelly. are you going to post your address for your new webpage?  If not
> on list, please send it to me of list.
> Thanks
> Amelia

Dear gawd, I have created a monster!  Like a few years ago I started my
own Secret Society.  Right?  I called it KISS for Kelly's Incredible
Secret Society, and now - well...

It seems to have taken on a life of its own!  Membership is easy!  I am
the head over everything, that is indisputable, and that's about it as
far as rules go!

But I do make up rules sometimes!  But nobody seems to care too much
about that and just call me Kommander Kelly when I do.  They are an
unruly bunch!

But boy do they know their HTML and sure don't waste time offering
computer technology help!  Basically, the word from every corner of this
world is that my site needs to be removed into some cyberspace and
revamped and etc. etc. etc. buttons blah blah blah ftp dreamworld, etc.
etc.  Like - okay conspiracy folks, I mention one simple little website
and have been so inudated with advice and techie things that I am
drowning in knowledge!

Well, that is okay.  Don't worry about me!

Kelly
Founder and President
KISS