</A> -Cui Bono?-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:22:24 -0800 (PST)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     gae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], ja4 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], !a <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Robot-for-President] [FUTURE-CITIES] (Near) Future Education
    Software Market...Internet As Marketplace. (fwd)

From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Do you see how much this global agenda will transform both the educational
and economic systems of the planet? That is even without the imminent
"Robot-for-President" as a British Telecom researcher wrote in the latest
issue of The Futurist that he expects by 2011, robots will be able to
out-logic and out-learn humans. The robots I am talking about below are
not logicians and thinkers. They are just rote teachers (like most human
teachers). If the BT man is correct then the new Alife Form, superior to
humankind and having more "vitality" will be here in just a decade. What
does that do to the 2012 AD Election in USA? What if Japan or China were
to run John Quincy Adding Machine at that time in a GLOBAL INTERNET
ELECTION to parallel the US Election and make the US presidential
candidates look even more like the idiots they are now? The winner would
be President of the Planet.
FWP

http://users.uniserve.com/~culturex/Machine-Psychology.htm