</A> -Cui Bono?-

"Ali's" constant harping on this topic is sickening and the cause of decent
people on other, and like-minded, lists to leave...I'd hate to see "Ali" get
his way here.

This from another list...

<<"They will most likely have me arrested..."
Andrew

We can only hope.

Others are leaving the list because of Ali.  I think a lot of people may
have left already. Is there a moderator on this list or does anyone know how
to contact the forum webmaster?

I joined another list last night and if anyone knows of others that are in
any way comparable to this list minus Ali Andrew, would you please let me
know?  You'll have to email me privately. I'll be gone from this list.

And I would set my software to delete Ali, but I would still get responses
from others, and so I'd get his stuff in the long run anyway.

Tara>>