http://www.McCain2000.com/
Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.McCain2000.com/">John McCain for President
Official Site</A>
-----
Need we say more.
-----
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2000
McCAIN ANNOUNCES FOREIGN POLICY TEAM
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Republican presidential candidate U.S. Senator John McCain
today announced his team of key advisors on foreign policy and defense
issues.

"I am very honored to have the support and advice of these recognized experts
whose years of service to our nation and experience in international affairs
have earned them the well-deserved respect of all," said McCain.

"These esteemed experts are friends whom I've known and worked closely with
during my entire career and I count on their wisdom and insight as I seek our
nation's highest office."

The following is McCain's senior foreign policy team (listed in alphabetical
order):

*   Honorable Zbigniew Brzezinski

*   Ambassador Richard Burt

*   Honorable Larry Eagleburger

*   Honorable Chuck Hagel

*   Ambassador Jeane Kirkpatrick

*   Honorable Henry Kissinger

*   Admiral Chuck Larson

*   Honorable John Lehman

*   Honorable Robert "Bud" McFarlane

*   Dr. Richard Shultz

*   Honorable R. James Woolsey

(A biography of each senior advisor is available by calling the McCain 2000
Press Office 703-837-9723)

=====a

JANUARY 26, 2000
McCAIN ANNOUNCES HON. ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI AS FOREIGN POLICY ADVISOR
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Republican presidential candidate U.S. Senator John McCain
today announced that former National Security Advisor Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski
will advise McCain on foreign policy and defense issues.

"I am honored that Zbigniew Brzezinksi will join my foreign policy team,"
said McCain. "As a former National Security Advisor and a highly respected
foreign policy expert, his broad experience makes him an invaluable asset to
my team."

The Honorable Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski served as National Security Advisor to
the President of the United States from 1977 to 1981. Currently he serves as
a Counselor at the Center for Strategic and International Studies as well as
a Professor of American Foreign Policy at the Paul Nitze School of Advanced
International Studies at Johns Hopkins University.

Brzezinski has also served as a member of the NSC - Defense Department
Commission on Integrated Long-Term Strategy and as a member of the
President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board. In 1981, he was awarded the
Presidential Medal of Freedom for his role in the normalization of U.S. -
Chinese relations and for his contributions to the human rights and national
security policies of the United States. Brzezinski was born in Poland and
received his Ph.D. from Harvard Univerity in 1953.

Join McCain Online | The John McCain Story | Press Shop | Campaign Calendar
Campaign Trail | John McCain on the Issues | Campaign Store | Contribute
Get Involved | Resources & Links | Contact | Home | Site Map

Privacy Statement

Paid for by McCain 2000, Inc.
735 N. St. Asaph Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
(703) 837-2000 toll-free: 1 (877) 905-7700
An azfamily.com Production
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.