time creating a legend for yourself and take your hits.  (dmoldea
(allegedly) is a god example of going part way with this in his 180 degree
switch to his new position characterizewd by his new belief that bobby
kennedy was actually killed by sirhan.
DM's switch was not credible because it was out of sync and character and
too radical. Thematic switches must be suttle.  The very best misinformation
is to disinform only slightly after projecting much truth--thereby leaving
the important but small "infotwist" you want.

#1 can best be done by implicating cutouts and lower level operations folk
and doing so in a way which leads away or disguises the actual perps.

If I had no soul and agreed to author the best possible misinformation about
the jfk hit I would do it completely different than the "demonic dwarf" or
the little "angel of darkness" gp has done (his work sucks and is so poor he
should be jailed under breech of fisa/cipa for jeapardizing our national
security because he p*ssed of so many and created such a backlash against
the govt coverup ops, putting many of them in extreme jeapardy).

Here's what I would concoct to sell my soul:

I would tell the truth about the actual shooters, planners and cutouts.
This could be verified and would be believable because it would be true.
I'd implicate sturgiss, hunt, opfourzero, ghwb, nixon, lyndon, and
especially j.edgar.mary.   Almost all covert researchers hate j.edgar.mary
for being a tv and boyf**ker, and also an abuser of the public and their
basic freedoms.   I would reveal the actual operational plans, and suggest
the involvement of rhelms.keeperofthesecrets hisself, and all the cia rogues
and cutouts, secretservice rogues at the top, org crime cutouts,ect. ect.,
since most are dead and can't fight back using their previously active
powerbases. I would then use this massive revelation of  truth to steer away
from the actual folks who gave the orders, those who were really responsible
at the top (the jcs operating as puppets for their associated intl bankster,
old black nobility linked families through the dc in crowd such as mcbundy,
dulleses (of  octopus fame), etc. etc).