-Caveat Lector-

Bard wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> "I am for free commerce with all nations;
> political connection, with none;
> and little or no diplomatic establishments."
>                 -- Thomas Jefferson
>
> Americans will be first at the scene to help victims of natural disaster
> from Kurdistan to Honduras.
> But the steady siphoning of $30 million a day and $17 billion a year in
> foreign aid from a depleted U.S. Treasury must come to an end.

Do you think they do it because they are nice? It's PR.

> Today, one-fourth of America's national debt is traceable to foreign aid,
> yet we continue to dig deeper into debt to fund "friends" -- three-quarters
> of whom more often than not vote against the U.S. in the UN.

Do you think they do it because they are nice? It's how the US elites transfer
bribes to foreign elites to set up deals. Usually arms sales that go right
into the pockets of the defense industry.

> The looting of America for the construction of the New World Order must end.

Not as long as you pay taxes and vote for a DemocRAT or Republican.

> America needs a policy that phases out foreign aid and focuses instead on
> forgotten Americans here at home.

Not as long as you have a capitalist system where the local markets are
saturated.

> The time has come for dependent nations to quit presuming upon American
> benevolence and begin paying the full cost of their own development and
> defense.

Dependent nations seldom receive the help unless it's as a photo op.
Dependent nations' elites get the money.

Joshua2