-Caveat Lector-

Excerpted from:

[ http://www.usia.gov/cgi-bin/washfile/display.pl?p=/products/washfile/lates
t/&f=99092211.wlt&t=/products/washfile/newsitem1.shtml ]  <-- all one LONG
URL between [ ].

Isn't it interesting that the government has such a fascination with
pedophilia and drugs?
U.S.  C_I_A  (cocaine importing agency) has been implicated heavily in BOTH
areas (protecting their territory?)  look for MKUltra on the web for info on
C_I_A / ritual child abuse... entering the letters "CIA" and the word
cocaine will cause your search engine to cough up a THOUSAND or two links,
many of which will detail ongoing smuggling operations...

Please repost this to any and all INFOWAR email lists.

Dave Hartley
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com
http://www.ioa.com/~davehart

Text: Amb. Hall Salzburg Speech on Ending Online Child Pornography
(No country, family, child is safe from dangers of cyberspace) (3,850)

[excerpt:]
To continue the international efforts I've just mentioned and put the
problem into 'hyper space mode', a joint U.S.-EU sponsored conference
will be held in Vienna on September 29th through October 1st to combat
child pornography over the Internet.

Initiated last year by U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and
Austrian Foreign Minister Wolfgang Schuessel, the conference brings
together policy makers, Internet Providers, hotline providers,
enforcement and justice officials. ** *Our goal is to facilitate an
international framework for policing the Internet* **, encouraging the
Internet providers to self-regulate while preserving fundamental
liberties.

[translated from DOUBLESPEAK:]
The U.S. government wants to censor the internet, and gain international
cooperation to do so.