Here is more government mind-screw put out but the two of the Bill Clinton Murderers of the Children of Waco.....TOMMY WITHERSPOON and MARK ENGLAND Tribune-Herald staff writers. They were on the scene from the beginning. And are responsible for the Sinful messiah series that ran in the paper the day before the murdering began.

The show goes on! the Waco Suits are for Waco suckers. No one is being charge with these murders and the ones paying for the new church are the American people. Clinton must be having quite a laugh at the fools of this country. Why shouldn't he? Anybody that falls for this line of garbage is a fool. Read this article about the "show" being put on by this murderous Government.

http://www.public-action.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum/burial/page/b_wsws.html

Kathryn Schroeder and Rita Riddle are to of the most questionable people involved in this mass murder. It is Schroeder who put innocent men behind bars to save her our skin. And Riddle left her daughter Misty behind to die. Consider for a moment the unbelievable testimonies of the so called "fire survivors". And Rita Riddle.

http://www.public-action.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum/burial/page/b_wsws04.html

We have got to take our heads out of the sand and look at the truth that this government is still very much in control of New Jerusalem,i.e. Mt.Carmel. Their agent Clive Doyle,who laid the foundation of the new church on the "Sabbath"! is doing all he can to suppress the teachings of David Koresh. This law suit is a joke. The show is being staged for those that love their sleep and sleep they will until it is their children that are mutilated and tortured. They must think that the Murderer of the Children of Waco, Bill Clinton, will not harm them. David taught that he, The King of the North,  will make this world desolate!

Andrew

Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy

Waco Suits for Waco Suckers

or

They Couldn't Even Get the Names Right!

by Carol A. Valentine
Judge Charlie McCarthy presiding ...

Hey, Wow!  They're finally doing something about Waco! That video showed how the government shot the Davidians as they were trying to escape the fire, and tough Davidian lawyers are suing the government because of what they did!

The judge is the same judge who was real mean to the Davidians back in 1994 and sent them to prison for 40 years, but don't worry, he is nice now--he had a change of heart!  Now he's going after the government, not the Davidians!

The FBI has admitted it lied about stuff.  Janet Reno and Louis Freeh are real ANGRY!  There are Congressional investigations, too, complete with turf battles!

The nation is coming together!  Folks are feeling sorry about what happened, and are helping the Davidians rebuild their church!  They've even had a ground breaking ceremony, with the American flag fluttering in the breeze! It was very nice!

Truth!  Justice!  The American Way!  Yes, indeed, it's all just around the corner!

*   *   *

Do you believe all this?  THEN YOU ARE A SUCKER.

The lawsuits and attendant media hoopla are part of a tawdry, choreographed vaudeville show designed to cover up the Waco Holocaust yet again.  The bad actors include Kirk Lyons, Ramsey Clark, Gordon Novel, Brigadier General Benton Partin, Michael Caddell, Michael McNulty, and Judge Walter Smith.

Before we get into details, allow us to pose a question. Imagine you are a surviving Branch Davidian or a family member of one of those killed.  Suppose you had voluminous, incontestable, publicly available evidence that members of your family and your friends were murdered with malice aforethought and their bodies desecrated in an attempt to cover up the crime.

Would you file a lawsuit claiming that your women folk and children (a) died by accident, (b) committed suicide, (c) were murdered by other Davidians?

Would you claim your dead friends and relatives set Mt. Carmel on fire?

Would you ask that Americans who had no part in the planning or performance of the murders pay millions of dollars to you while the murderers went free?

Would you take part in the falsification of history and consider your loved ones were in any way avenged?

Now you understand the Davidian civil suits.  They re-assert the government's most pernicious black propaganda against Davidians living and dead, make exotic claims against the US that are completely unsupported or supported by weak and contested evidence, and ignore the most powerful and convincing evidence against the US.

Back: Burial Gallery Entrance
Home: Museum Entrance
Search: Museum Text

Alert! Learn about the continuing attempts to cover up the Waco Holocaust.
Read a short or more detailed review of the disinformation video Waco: The Rules of Engagement, Waco Documentary Is A Hoax!
Learn the truth about the bogus "new revelations" and the Davidian civil law suits.  Read Waco Suits for Waco Suckers

Published by Public Action, Inc., a news and news analysis service. All commercial rights are reserved. A full statement of terms and conditions for copying and redistribution is available in the Museum Library. "Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum," "SkyWriter," and the sky writing logo are trademarks of Public Action, Inc. To receive occasional dispatches on Waco issues, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

http://www.Public-Action.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum
or http://206.55.8.10/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

All original material is copyright 1996-2000 by Carol A. Valentine, on loan to Public Action, Inc.
Postal Address: Carol A. Valentine, PO Box 10933, Burke, VA 22009

This page last updated February 6, 2000.