</A> -Cui Bono?-

>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html

From: Kasten, Kathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MC]  Tavistock - correction
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 11:45 AM

Dear Lyn:
Tavistock was started in 1921 (see URL listed below), NOT 1947.  In 1947,
the name was changed.  Now, ask yourself what was going on for 46 years that
cannot be not made public.  That is the best kept secret.
The reason for the error?  I think most people are quoting David Icke.  I
tried to correct Icke years ago over drinks at the L.A. Hilton.  In my
literature searches, I came across information that discussed (that citation
is buried somewhere in one of my piles of papers) the fact that Tavistock
during the late 20s, 30s and early 40s was used as a school to train
children in certain mind techniques; the policy of the school was something
like "give me the mind of a child and I will mold it."  I never could find
any more documentation on what "mind techniques" were being researched using
English children, and so dropped that line of inquiry.  Naturally, because
Icke claimed to have reliable sources, I had thought he knew about
Tavistock's history before 1947.  Apparently, Icke knew less than I did.
KK