</A> -Cui Bono?-

Now you are the Watchman! And more prosletyzing! Will it ever stop?

Tara

-----Original Message-----
From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of ali andrew
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2000 4:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CTRL] Fw: Who would Build a church on the Sabbath?

Peace and Blessings Alan,

NO! I am NOT happy. I am broken hearted at this crime against God and the
Martyrs. I will lift up a loud CRY. For I am the Watchman........
Isa.58
[1] Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my
people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

The Sabbath is spoken of 197 times in the Holy Bible. The people that were
killed at New Jerusalem (Mt.Carmel). by the forces of Babylon kept that