</A> -Cui Bono?-

>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html

From: Lloyd Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: "provisional ballot" voter fraud
Date: Sunday, March 05, 2000 9:08 AM

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Condit Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2000 8:26 PM
Subject: [NA] She said . . . WHATTT ???

www.networkamerica.org

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin
March 5, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire

She said . . . WHATTT ???

With the California primary looming as the big event in Super Tuesday,
we bring you an astounding revelation today. But first ...

Correction, again: Before getting to today's short but incredible piece
of evidence about the treason of our election officials, this time
revealed in California (but not limited to California), I have to again
correct the information I put out about the slide show at www.clean.org
--- it does take place in Pierce County, Washington state, not Bexar
County, Texas as I erroneously stated yesterday.

I went into the slideshow again and was able to view it with no problem,
so perhaps there is a problem with older computers and/or web tv -
although I don't know. If anyone is having trouble viewing it on a
pentium computer, or is able to view it on web TV or a pre-pentium
computer, please let us know by e-mailing to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now, when you read the following, I think you will see why we entitled
this e-wire: "She said  . . .  WHATTT ???"

The setting is the "defeat" of Robert K. Dornan in 1996 in California's
Orange County. Here is what our Citizen for a Fair Vote Count newsletter