</A> -Cui Bono?-

I am well socialized to my peer group
and that group is more interested in how
people get to the horizontal position -
In other words that there is more of
a art in keeping a commitment going
vertically and that the horizontal
position is done in good taste with
sportsmanship and fair play.
SEX - the one sport where both players
can win! Neat!
There is a kicker here ****************
If you take your responsibilities seriously
then each person that you know is a potential
commitment.
This commitment covers not messing with
their version of reality, if it is their foundation
unless asked for your opinion and at times you know
enough to streamline that.
By the time I get to thinking about someone that
I want to spend my life with I want someone
that will be a partner in all aspect of life.
I like to live hard and play hard.
By the time I get to sex drive if my partner wants
my full attention they better have gone through my
other drives so that I am in high gear for sex, they
get more!
But I guess that means something to those that consider
sex can be a mental as it is physical.  And I am not referring
to the potential of telepathic for any of you fiction minded
people that like to write "physical romances"
or just plain XXX books.

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually
you will be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you -
 start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson <br><br>

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -