</A> -Cui Bono?-

The United Nations wants the American People disarmed.
Clinton agrees with the UN.
Why should we not be surprised?
   Regards to All
        Nakano

U.N. Resolution Proposed to Restrict U.S. Second Amendment:
The Clinton Administration is supporting a resolution in the United Nations
which would take away the right of American Citizens to keep and bear arms.
This is a direct assault upon our Second Amendment rights by our own
President.
In the section entitled "Measures to Regulate Firearms" which would directly
target the rights of law-abiding American gunowners we find the following
proposals:

A requirement for hunters to store their firearms in so-called "Sporting
Clubs."
Allowing only shotguns (smooth-bore firearms) for personal protection.
Allowing firearms collectors to possess only those firearms that have been
altered so they can no longer be fired.
Requiring anyone wishing to own a firearm to establish a need for
possessing guns.
Requiring hunters to obtain insurance before hunting.
Generally discouraging the private ownership of firearms.
According to the New York Times, the Clinton Administration is fully backing
the United Nations effort to enact these proposals.

The above proposals are what the U.N. has listed for now. Do you think they
will stop at anything less than complete disarmament of the American people?

It may be hard to believe that an American President would help international
power grabbers disarm our law-abiding citizens, but this is not the first
time the Clinton Administration has given away our sovereignty to the United
Nations.

Bill Clinton has given federal lands to the United Nations, forced our Armed
Forces to wear the blue helmet of the U.N. Army (courtmartialing those
American soldiers who refused to do so), allowed negotiations on the U.N.
Global Climate Treaty in spite of a 95-0 vote in the Senate, and remains
silent when U.N. leaders debate the types of "Global Taxes" they want us to
pay.