</A> -Cui Bono?-

Impact events or the bacteria that the meteorites
carried with them?

With (live frozen) bacteria a part of most if not every
meteorite I am speculating that rouge bacteria, evolution
is a part of what has caused changes.
With the speculation that petrochemicals are not
fossil fuels but a by product of bacteria.
If petrochemicals are a by product of bacteria.
and could have bacteria intelligence,
the brain is a energy source
petrochemicals are a energy source
hydrogen is a energy source
* if that bacteria wants to survive
and has empathy how would they do it?
How would you take over humans?
How about having them take themselves over?
Be controlled by implanted chips where all you
need to control is the controllers...
The controllers have the DNA source codes but do they have
the bacteria that has kept those DNA source codes alive.
Consider fat is a crucial component***
Dinosaurs had to be able to utilize fat,
metabolize fat better than humans do.
Example: think of the amount of food that an
Elephant needs per day.
Now think about how much a dinosaur would
need if it were as inefficient as a Elephant.
But your going to say that the dinosaur had
longer intestines or maybe more than one
stomach, did it or was that all they had
going for them?

Earth has gone from dinosaurs to large animals
(mastodons) to humans will ants be the next
evolutionary step.
(c)The Pied Piper 11March2000