</A> -Cui Bono?-

HAARP

Bold Articles From The Mass Media

----
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/projects.html
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/project149.html

Mass Media On HAARP - part 2 of 3

"Researchers believe the jet stream can be set in a constant wave. 'It can
even be fine-tuned to wipe out a wheat crop in the Midwest or any other part
of the world', Ponte says. 'With that power, Siberia could blossom and the
rest of the world could dry up. The tinkering they've done is very serious,'
Ponte and we can't rule it out, for causing the record cold winter last
year.' The Soviets are also considering using nuclear devices to blow up a
river bottom to change its course. 'Changing the flow could help thaw out
the Arctic Ocean', Ponte says. 'And thawing the icecaps could cause flooding
worldwide and alter weather patterns.' "

Doesn't this article capture much of the capability about which we have been
writing in this series of articles on Weather Warfare? Consider the various
types of weather phenomenon mentioned in this article, above:

a. Controlling the Jet Stream -- some reports indicate that the Jet Stream
has, indeed, been changed. We read one report -- that we have since lost --
that said the Jet Stream was lowering, to the point where it might soon be
blowing on the surface. Since the Jet Stream travels several hundreds of
miles per hour, life on the surface would be impossible if the Jet Stream
got that low. But, if you wanted to force people out of the cities and into
the countryside, and if you wanted to change the Industrial Civilization,
this would be one great weapon! If any of you hear of any storms blowing 200
miles per hour or more, send that article to me!

b. Changing course of rivers

c. Thawing icecaps -- Hardly a week goes by that we are not hearing of
melting ice caps and glaciers. Yet, here we see that Weather Warfare can do
just that. As we get into the technical aspect of how this Weather Warfare
is carried out, we need to understand simply that scientists are shooting
tens of millions of watts of power into the atmosphere. In other words, they
are deliberately warming the atmosphere, and then turning around and warning
us of "Global Warming"!

d. Altering Weather Patterns -- Again, we have seen daily reports of the
unprecedented weather in this country and abroad. Some major TV networks are
making our very unusual, unprecedented weather a nightly feature on their
news. Now, we know that scientists from both Russia and America can create
and direct the weather. Does that make them liable for the devastation and
death that has resulted from much of our unprecedented" weather? It should
make them liable, but we know nothing will happen because our Government is
never going to admit they control the weather.

e. Worldwide Flooding -- We have certainly seen much flooding in the United
States since 1993. However, much of the world has also seen highly
devastating floods. Third World countries have been very hard hit.

Let us conclude this most interesting article with some of the most
revealing statements he made about Weather Warfare.

1. "Controlling the weather is vitally important because it would allow
world domination without dropping a single bomb". [Hmmm, world domination.
Isn't that just what the New World Order Plan is all about?]

2. "Earthquakes can be generated with accuracy ... Doing the same thing
[create earthquakes] on the ocean floor can cause quite a large tidal wave."
Does anyone remember Papua New Guinea, just last week? [July, 1998]

3. Scientists can manipulate the jet stream to "wipe out a wheat crop in the
Midwest or any other place in the world". Not only do we think of the past 5
years in our breadbasket Midwest, but also Africa. Would the peaceniks who
have put on concerts to raise support to send grains and foodstuffs to
Africa have been so willing had they understood American scientists had
created the severe and long-lasting drought devastating that continent?

4. "The magnitude of this [weather warfare] is greater than anything we've
ever seen before, and could very well be responsible for the unusual weather
hardships we've had."

5. "Awesome strides already have been made in using the power of weather for
weapons", he reveals, adding, "We were making typhoons in the Vietnam
conflict." Wait a minute! Wasn't this the charge Senator Claiborne Pell was
making in his Editorial, above? Yes, it was! Therefore, this technology was
being used effectively, possibly as early as the late-1960's. In later
articles, we will educate you to the fact that, in 1993, this technology hit
a far greater potential than the world has ever seen so far.

NEWS BRIEF: Did you know that a law has been on the books since the late
1960's to forbid anyone from using Weather Modification techniques unless
they received specific permission from the Federal Government? You can read
all about this law by going to

This law is "U.S. C. TITLE 15 -- SECTION 33 -- COMMERCE AND TRADE, Chapter
9A -- Weather Modification Activities or Attempts -- Reporting".

Again, we have to ask the question, "why is it necessary to have such a law
unless you have the technology"? Is Weather Control technology so
commonplace that such a law is necessary? After all, this law presupposes
that people other than the Federal Government can alter or control the
weather, because it forbids such activity by private individuals or
companies.

The answer is, "Yes", and we turn to a most unusual place to prove that
Weather Control is so common it can be carried out by people or
organizations not connected to the Federal Government! Several Russian
corporations are openly advertising to farmers that they have the capability
to change the weather up to 200 miles for farmers, for a fee of course!
("Weather Control Video: A Report to the U.S. Senate, by Bob Fletcher)

If you research the information concerning this U.S. bill, you will discover
a very interesting fact: the funding for the enforcement of this law expired
in 1988. It was precisely this year that Dr. Nick Begich wrote that funding
went into deep the Black Budget, extremely secret funding so that the much
greater potential of a system called HAARP could be established in Alaska
["Angels Don't Play This HAARP: Advances In Tesla Technology"].

NEWS BRIEF: "Weather Modification As A Future Weapon: The Military May Have
Added The Weather To Its Arsenal"
by Louise A. Purrett
Science News, April 15 1972
Vol. 101, page 255.

"Both intentionally and by accident, man has discovered ways to alter the
weather ... In 1968, Gordon J.F. MacDonald, a geophysicist who is now a
member of the President's Council on Environmental Quality [President
Nixon], described possible military applications of weather modification in
a chapter of the book, 'Unless Peace Comes'. " Louise Purrett then lists
some of the devastating weather that can be produced:

1. Heavy precipitation -- Of course, heavy precipitation causes flooding,
just exactly what we have been experiencing lately, in the most fertile and
productive agricultural land in the world, i.e., the American Midwest. Our
own Government is using this Weather Warfare on us! Why? They want to move
us into the New World Order, and change our system of Government. As we have
stated so many times in the past, they are planning a severe series of
crises to so panic us that we will allow our freedoms to be taken away.

2. Drought -- Today, July, 1998, the South, especially Texas, is
experiencing the kind of drought that devastates farmers, and drives them
into bankruptcy. How many straight days of record heat does it take to turn
fertile farmland into useless wasteland? Remember, no civilization can
survive if it loses its ability to feed its people. Since this current group
of leaders is New Agers who hate our Industrial Civilization, we should be
very concerned about their ability to control weather!

3. Steer Hurricanes toward targeted shores [Anyone remember Andrew?]

4. Warm or cool the entire world's temperature -- I think it is now very
clear that our scientists are causing Global Warming. Of course, such Global
Warming serves the purposes of causing enough panic to allow a Global
Government to be established. See NEWS1198 for more details.

5. Punching a hole in the Ozone layer over an enemy nation. Isn't it
interesting to note that this phenomenon is precisely what it being alleged
by New Age leaders, especially President Clinton and Vice President Al Gore?
What is their solution? To totally change our lifestyle. We will speak more
to what they really mean by this in NEWS1198.

6. Alter the Ice Caps, possibly even bringing on a new Ice Age. Therefore we
know that these technology can be used to bring on either a warming or a
cooling of the entire world, depending upon what the leaders want to do. It
seems apparent that they have decided to warm the world.

We find a source like Gordon J.F. MacDonald, a geophysicist of the caliber
needed to become head of President Nixon's EPA Council, totally believable.

In later articles, we shall provide much technical data that will allow you
to further understand this most important new military capability. However,
we wish to make it very clear that the current group of political leaders of
the world that control all the military of all the nations also control this
new military technology. These same leaders are 110% committed to bringing
the world into the Kingdom of Antichrist popularly called the New World
Order. These men are committed to doing whatever is needed to bring about
this new order, and to successfully stage their Superman, Antichrist.
America, and American leaders, is at the forefront in this effort to stage
Antichrist, and establish his kingdom on earth.

Therefore, as we are discussing the technical aspects of this new technology
we are calling "Weather Warfare", please understand that our national
leaders will be utilizing this technology to accomplish the goals set out in
New Age and New World Order literature. Let us succinctly list these goals
now:

1. Convince all peoples of the world that a Global Government is absolutely
essential to "solve" all the problems facing mankind.

2. Convince all peoples of the world that the present Industrial
Civilization is not "sustainable", and must be eliminated. Obviously, people
will have to be scared out of their minds by planned crises to come to this
point.

3. Move people out of cities and into the countryside. The genocide in
Cambodia was the trial run for this part of the scenario.

4. Reduce the population of the world from 6 billion people to only 2
billion in the space of a few short years. This part of the Plan will be
carried out in conjunction with the plan to move people out of cities.

5. Set aside approximately 50% of all land that will not be usable by
humans, or even used by humans. This effort will follow the United Nations
Biodiversity Treaty, which we covered in a previous article, NEWS1101,
"Rewilding Of America Continues". Clinton's "American Heritage Rivers"
project is part of this plan, as well.

6. Successfully stage the appearance of Antichrist. We will also demonstrate
that certain aspects of this Weather Warfare capability can be utilized to
produce the "Lying Signs and Wonders" predicted by Biblical prophecy.

As you read all of our forthcoming articles, please keep these New World
Order goals fully in your mind. You will find that you can more easily make
sense of the events as they really begin to unfold. We have demonstrated
that the United Nations' Treaty prohibiting Weather Warfare, and these
selected articles from Mass Media sources, absolutely prove the existence of
Weather Warfare from a non-technical point of view. If man can now control
the basic functions of weather, we are truly at the most frightening point
in world history. We are truly at the point where wicked man can now control
the world's basic operating functions.

But, we also know that this new technology to control the weather and use it
as warfare, will be utilized to stage Antichrist and establish his Global
government, economy, and religion. Additionally, these wicked men will also
use this technology to fulfill many of the End Times' prophecies found in
Scripture.

We are truly at the End of the Age. Are you spiritually ready? Is your
family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason
for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you,
and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones.
Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a
means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been
able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a
result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls
for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.

THE BAD NEWS IS THAT GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL! THE WORST POSSIBLE NEWS IS THAT
SCIENTISTS ARE CREATING WARMING, STORMS, AND NATURAL DISASTERS!!

We have been able to verify that scientists have been able to control
Weather to the point of being able to use it as a military weapon, since the
early 1970’s! The proof is in the secret U.N. Treaty we discovered! Your
life will never be the same.

The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this
New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you
will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!

Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!

Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same
way again.

If you were to go back 150 years in records of American laws concerning
automobiles, you would discover absolutely nothing. No laws had been passed
regulating anything about automobiles in 1848! Why is this true? Why was no
one concerned about the safe manufacture, operating, or riding in,
automobiles in 1848? The answer is clearly obvious. No one was worried one
iota about automobiles in 1848 because no autos had been invented yet.

As mindless as this little exercise may seem to you, we went through it to
prove a point critical to understanding the information we are about to
share with you. Before automobiles came into existence, society had no
reason to create laws regulating them in any way, shape, or form. However,
once autos came into existence, laws were increasingly needed to keep their
operation safe. As autos changed, and became more powerful and complex, laws
had to change to keep up with the technology. In the 1970’s, when the
numbers of cars on the road in America approached the unbelievable number of
100,000,000, laws were created to reduce the emissions produced by the
engines so that our air quality would remain high. Once again, we reiterate
the fact that laws about cars were needed only when enough cars were on the
road to constitute a hazard if they were not operated correctly.

Conversely, we need to point out that the existence of the laws about cars
proves that cars exist, and exist in the quantity needed to produce the type
of laws we see on our books. If an alien from outer space were to visit this
Earth many eons from now, and wanted to find out how we humans moved about
our cities, he would have to look no further than the laws in our records to
know that we operated a machine we called autos. He would further be able to
ascertain much technical data about the auto from the laws in our records.

To put this principle in another way, the very existence of laws about autos
proves that autos existed, and existed in enough quantity to prove to be a
huge problem without the laws that regulated everything. The existence of
the recorded law proved the existence of the automobile! Of course, the same
could be said for anything in our society, both technical and non-technical.

Since this is true, you can imagine our surprise and shock when we
discovered that a United Nations Treaty exists which pledges all member
states to refrain from using Weather Control as a lethal weapon upon other
states! We had long heard of Weather Control devices called HAARP and the
GWEN towers, but could find no material beyond concerned New Age scientists.
We refused to publish articles on this Weather Control capability based only
upon New Age sources, since New Agers strongly tend to be so radical as to
tell any lie, or expand the truth to any degree, to get you to believe their
point.

However, we have since come into a lot of information from sources not New
Age, is well documented, and contains the very same information as our New
Age sources.

We now believe that American and Russian scientists can and do control our
weather. They can and do create much of the disturbances seen in nature in
the past decade. How many times have you heard the weatherman say:

Worst storm in history
Worst flood in past 100 years
Unprecedented --------------- [fill in the blanks]
500-year Flood
Unbelievable -------- [fill in the blanks]
Unexplainable --- [fill in the blanks]

Undoubtedly, you can think of many more examples, but you get my point, that
something is afoot with our weather. Some force, or a combination of forces,
is causing our terribly unusual, unprecedented, weather. Most professional
weathermen shake their heads at this unusual phenomenon and simply say they
do not know what is causing this type of weather. A lot of politicians, like
Vice President Al Gore, are jumping on the bandwagon of Global Warming,
warning that more terrible things are going to happen unless we change our
lifestyle dramatically. What Gore does not say publicly these days that he
said in his book, "Earth In The Balance", is that the lifestyle change he
expects to make is the elimination of our entire Industrial Civilization.
When Gore attacks the automobile, and wants it eliminated, you know he has
his eyes set on our fundamental way of life. [Read Former Radio Transcript,
CE1055, "Gore's Book, 'Earth In The Balance' Promotes New World Hysteria To
Move World To Global Government"].

Now, let us get back to this United Nations' Treaty. We will examine details
of this treaty to prohibit member states from using Weather Weapons on each
other. We will also allow you to see the entire document.

Let us begin with the cover letter.

Notice that the date of this cover letter was 27 October 1978, which means
that this treaty was in effect at the time this certified true copy was
mailed. The name of the treaty is "CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF MILITARY
OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES APPROVED
BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE UNITED NATIONS ON 10 DECEMBER 1976".

This title alone tells us conclusively that scientists of at least several
nations who have a history of being hostile to one another now possess
scientific knowledge that can control damaging weather to the point of being
able to use such weather as hostile, destructive weapons. Exactly which
countries possess this damaging capability is not clear; however, we know
that, in this 20th Century, Western Capitalism has been nose-to-nose with
Eastern Russian Communism. Therefore, we can only conclude that both Russia
and America possess this technology.

What kind of damaging weather might be useful as military weapons? I think
the following list might be possible candidates.

1. Earthquakes -- This phenomenon might be the most terrifying, since people
cannot live without foundation. Entire city structures are based upon
buildings having dependable foundations. Therefore, since the New World
Order Plan envisions eliminating cities, we might expect that earthquakes
would be a preferred weapon of choice. Severe earthquakes might result in
the wholesale evacuation of cities.

2. Hurricanes and/or Typhoons -- Wind has proven to be such a devastating
force that, once again, it might force large-scale evacuation of cities if
the incidence of hurricanes were to become so regular as to render a city
location untenable.

3. Flooding -- Rampaging waters are a huge force that threatens entire
regions of the country. Since the goal is to force farmers out of business,
or to return the most fertile farmlands back to "Nature" [which New Agers
call 'Rewilding'], floods would be a most useful weapon. Read NEWS1028,
"1997 -- The Year New World Order Plan Changes, To Produce A 'Thinning of
Population' " for full details. Also, read NEWS1101, "Rewilding of America
Continues Under Our Noses"].

Flooding can also force farmers to miss an entire planting and growing
season, thus reducing the amount of food available to a population. Most
people think of a lack of food being caused by drought, when the reality is
that flooding at the wrong time of the year can produce an equal loss of
food production.

4. Drought -- Lack of water is more devastating to farming than flooding.
Since the population growth of the past 60 years would not have been
possible had it not been for the growth in food production, we might expect
that drought might be a useful tool in persuading people of the need to
drastically reduce population growth.

In both flooding and drought, we have the potential of really devastating
the way of life of a people. New World Order writings exhibit a total lack
of respect for the current Industrial Civilization in which we are living.
When I was growing up, the Government had enough grain and other foods
stored that would last several consecutive years of drought or flooding.
However, now we have less than one year's supply stored. If the same people
who control the amount of food stored for emergency also control the
Weather, we have the potential of a really messy situation. They literally
could get rid of our emergency supplies first, and then devastate the crop
for the next year through Weather Weapons.

Remember that the overall goal of the New World Order Plan is to reduce the
world's population by two-thirds, and to set aside over 50% of America and
other nations that would not off limits to humans for using or residing.
These same people, i.e., Gore, Clinton, Bush, Gingrich, now have control
over the amount of emergency stocks of food and of Weather Control
capabilities!

5. Tsunami Waves -- If someone would want to force people away from living
on the coastline of any nation, consistent tsunami waves would be the ideal
tool. This huge wave is totally devastating and terribly frightening.

6. Volcanoes -- Erupting volcanoes can also dramatically change the
landscape of the region in which it is located. Nearby cities can, and have
been, eliminated.

7. Tornadoes -- We have experienced such an increase in devastating tornado
activity, one has to really wonder why.

8. Severe Heat over a long period of time -- Of course, this capability
produces the Drought of which we speak, above, and probably should have been
mentioned in conjunction with it. However, as our nation is currently in the
grip of unprecedented heat this summer, with Texas and other areas of the
South in the grip of really serious Heat Wave, we must conclude that our own
scientists are controlling this terrible weather. How many consecutive days
of 100+ degree weather does it take for fertile and productive farmland to
be turned into wasteland? Does anyone know? Are we about to find out?

(end of part 2)

Back To Top Secret Projects