</A> -Cui Bono?-

Don Huffman wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-   <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">
> </A> -Cui Bono?-
>
> Dear Writer:
> I think by rat line you should mean that the Vatican feed and helped all
> refugees that it could after the War.  They could not determine by look-
> ing at a person what he had done.  Can anyone?
>
> It would be well to hear what Albert Einstein, Golda Muier, and the
> head Rabbi of Jerusalem said about Pius X11. They praised him highly.
> And the list of those Jews and Gentiles who were saved goes on.  Let
> them speak here!
>
> There is a new kind of conspiracy going on against the Catholic Church.
> If we would approve abortion, artifical birth control, and the practice
> of homosexuality; these tormentors who, of course, and guided by the
> Father of all lies, would leave us alone.
>
> About him having Nazi friends let someone else out there ferret out the
> truth about that.
>
>                                                                         Very
>sincerly yours,
>
>                                                                         Don Huffman

Well Don I can understand your denial. It is a strength of the
religious
to be able to deny reality. But let me ask you this question.
What if you are wrong, and Pius XII was a fascist and a Nazi supporter
who helped war criminals escape and made big money for the church
extracted
from the mouths of the dead victims of the people he helped get away?

What if this was true? What would you do?

Joshua2