</A> -Cui Bono?-

Well -- about being naive about this dude -- obviously for decades this book
escaped my grasp actually -- I knew about it, but I thought Orwell pre-dated
this thing.  And Orwell does NOT.  I just categorized this thing into
dated...so never considered it a priority.  But, wow.  What a surprise this
thing was for me and the cover of it really usurped my thinking -- and I
reiterate here -- this and possibly other materials he wrote really need to
be FAR more important in mc victim's thinking...even the titles are so
contemporary I sort of jump at em.  Like "Crome Yellow" -- rather about 30
years prior to contemporary art movements -- Huxley was comin out with stuff
probably major grain WAY back.  All the titles entice me greatly.  And this
book is really takin up my time here now...the mc programmin schemes in it
must draw victims as CD Hammond's The Greenbaum Speech (1992) also must draw
them.  Judith

In a message dated 3/18/00 9:18:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,