</A> -Cui Bono?-

In a message dated 03/19/2000 12:44:07 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< KM - What did your study of elites, economics, secrecy and technology do
for
 your career?

 AS-Depends what you mean by "career"? By conventional standards I am an
 abject failure. I've been thrown out of two major Universities (UCLA and
 Stanford), denied tenure at Cal State Los Angeles. Every time I write
 something, it appears to offend someone in the Establishment and they throw
 me to the wolves. On the other hand I've written 26 books, published a couple
 of newsletters and so on...even more important I've never compromised on the
 truth,  and I don't quit.

Thank you for this gem of information.
We must never compromise on the truth.
Please keep sending.