</A> -Cui Bono?-

If you are a Jew
THEN
"The work is not yours to finish;
but neither are you free to take no part in it."

And you are going to base your ideas
Justify your ideas using Judaism?
That would be saying that Judaism is the only
way.  Base them on the ten commandments, philosophy,
The laws that you learned.

BUT to use
>"consider me obsessed and a little meshuga,
>(crazy) because of my devotion to "tikkun olam,"
> our obligation as Jews to set/put all things right,
>to right all wrongs, to repair the world."

Is too ambiguous and will lead to you having problems.
WHY
every religion, country has had a phase of
Do unto others as you would have done unto you.
Use some reasoning that can be cross referenced by their
mindset or you put yourself and those you believe in danger.
OR
are you really one of those Christians that believe that
they have found the way?  Eureka and want everyone to follow
them?

You ARE not the only one in this
and the base line is
a fight that started before religions were conceived.
Sadism (human sacrifice and control over people)
or
Education for the masses (allowing people to control their
        own destinies)
basing it on prejudice of homosexuals is the same thing
        Eureka - I have found the way type of thinking.
ThePiedPiper 22March2000