</A> -Cui Bono?-

from:
http://www.steamshovelpress.com/defraudingamerica.html
Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.steamshovelpress.com/defraudingamerica.html">S
ecret Operations by the CIA DEA and Covert Age…</A>
-----

  STEAMSHOVEL BESTSELLERS

Inside Secrets of Gov't Covert Ops
by Uri Dowbenko

    Book Review:
Defrauding America: Encyclopedia of Secret Operations by the CIA, DEA and
Other Covert Agencies
by Rodney Stich

      Former government investigator Rodney Stich is one of the unsung heroes
of America. His singleminded dedication in exposing government crimes and
coverups has resulted in his own harassment, imprisonment and bankruptcy.
Hounded and nearly destroyed by government agents, his story will remind you
of the persecution of dissidents in the former Soviet Union. In today's
National Security State of America, he has however persevered.

      His monumental 753-page book, Defrauding America, in its third expanded
and revised edition is clearly a labor of love. It also happens to be the
definitive history of crime, corruption and coverups by the U.S. Federal
Government in the twentieth century.

      This book is not merely important. It is indispensable. Future
generations will regard this book as an historical milestone like Gibbons's
Decline of the Roman Empire. Why? Because Defrauding America contains prima
facie evidence of nationwide legal and judicial corruption, so horrendous and
so monstrous as to defy imagination.

      And how did it happen? Rodney Stich used to be an FAA investigator.
After many years and continuous reports of airline maintenance abuse and
negligence, Rodney Stich became a whistleblower. Because of the powerful
forces he had challenged, he was set up, falsely charged and imprisoned.
During his "diesel therapy" (being constantly moved from one federal prison
to another so there would be no time for him to file court appeals), he met
and interviewed other whistleblowers from other agencies. Rather quickly he
accumulated enough information to write Defrauding America.

      "This book reveals criminal and subversive activities implicating high
level personnel in the three branches of the federal government. It reveals
why most of the public is dangerously uninformed about the criminal acts
perpetrated against the United States and its people by the very people
entrusted to prevent such happenings," writes Stich.

      "Many criminal activities such as CIA drugging of America will be
difficult to believe by most Americans who have been shielded from the truth
by a duplicitous Congress and much of the media," he continues. "For those of
us who have seen these events as insiders, including those who actually
participated in them, questioning whether the CIA would engage in drug
trafficking is like asking pilots, 'Will planes really fly?' Yes, planes
actually fly, and yes, the CIA has been smuggling drugs into the United
States for the past 50 years."

      One of the most explosive chapters in the book is in fact titled, "CIA
and DEA Drug Trafficking." This includes first-hand accounts of CIA and DEA
agents who were part of these operations. Stich writes, "My phone was used
for hundreds of hours of three-way conference calls between CIA and DEA
personnel, their wives, a Mossad agent and even Ross Perot. Often the
conversations were of the nature of one pilot describing to another events
that they experienced each one knowing that any fabrication would be
recognized by the other. My position was like a secret mole inside covert CIA
activities, adding to the discoveries I made while a federal investigator and
while being victimized in one of the many criminal enterprises."

      Cross corroboration between testimony by CIA operatives Gunther
Russbacher and Trenton Parker, for instance, indicates that the Colombia drug
cartels were actually organized by the CIA.

      "Parker told how the CIA set up the meetings in which various Colombian
drug dealers organized into a drug trafficking cartel," writes Stich. "... He
stated that the first meeting occurred with twenty of the biggest cocaine
dealers in Colombia present, that the second and final meeting was held at
the Hotel International in Medellin attended by about two hundred drug
dealers. The Medellin Cartel was established in December 1981, and each of
their members paid an initial $35,000 fee to fund a security force for the
cartel members to protect their drug operations."

      In another part of the book, Stich writes that "CIA operative Gunther
Russbacher, confirmed the meetings that Parker mentioned and that there had
been a preliminary meeting in September 1981 in Buenaventura, Colombia which
established the format for subsequent meetings. Russbacher attended the
September 1981 meeting which was initiated by the CIA to facilitate drug
trafficking into the United States, permitting the CIA to deal with a group
rather than many independent drug dealers."

      What does that mean? The phony war on drugs was and is an operation to
eliminate any competition. "The average American is unaware of the gravity of
the CIA's criminal activities thanks to the orchestrated coverup and
disinformation by the establishment media," writes Stich. "The corrupt
mindset has existed for years. Initiating wars as in Vietnam and
assassination activities as in Vietnam and Central America are routine...
Although the CIA is not permitted by law to operate within the United States,
it has done so. It has engaged and is engaging in many forms of criminal
activities against the American people. Through fronts, cutouts and
proprietaries, the CIA has defrauded all types of US financial institutions
including savings and loans, banks and insurance companies. The CIA is a
major player in the looting of Chapter 11 assets, making the exercise of
Chapter 11 statutory protections a trap for unwary Americans."

      One of the most revealing incidents in the book is a conversation
recorded by one of Stich's informants, Gene "Chip" Tatum, a helicopter pilot
for the US Army and the CIA. Here's how Stich describes it: "During one
flight to Tegucigalpa on March 15, 1985, Tatum met with William Barr, Michael
Harari and Buddy Young, head of Governor Bill Clinton's security detail."
(Incidentally Buddy Young is currently the Southwest Director of FEMA,
appointed by his boss Bill Clinton.)

      Tatum recorded this conversation spoken over the aircraft intercom
system. Harrari was a Mossad, Israeli intelligence agency, operative.

      "Young: Arkansas has the capability to manufacture anything in the area
of weapons and if we don't have it, we'll get it.

      Harari: How about the government controls?

      Young: The governor's on top of it. And if the feds get nosey, we hear
about it and make a call. Then they're called off. (looking at the ground)
Why the hell would anyone want to fight for a shithole like this?

      Harari: What we do has nothing to do with preserving a country's
integrity. It's just business and third world countries see their destiny as
defeating borders and expanding. The more of this mentality we can produce,
the greater our wealth. We train and we arm: that's our job. And in return we
get a product far more valuable than the money for a gun. We're paid with
product and we credit top dollar for product [i.e., drugs]. Look, one gun and
3,000 rounds of ammo is $1,200. A kilo of product [cocaine] is about $1,000.
We credit the Contras $1,500 for every kilo. That's top dollar for a kilo of
cocaine. It's equivalent to the American K-Mart special: buy four, get one
free. On our side we spend $1,200 for a kilo and sell it for $12,000 to
$15,000. Now that's a profit center. And the market is much greater for the
product than for weapons. It's just good business sense. Understand?

      Young: Damn. So you guys promote wars and revolutions to provide
weapons for drugs. We provide the non-numbered parts to change out and we all
win. Damn, that's good!

      Harari: It's good when it works. But someone, how do you say, has his
hand in the coffer. Young: Well we get our ten percent right off the top and
that's plenty. Gofus can make it go a long way.

      Harari: Gofus?

      Young: Governor Clinton. That's our pet word for him. You know they
call the president 'Potus' for president of the United States. Well, we call
Clinton 'Gofus' for governor of the United States. He thinks he is anyhow.

      Harari: That's your problem in America. You have no respect for your
elected officials. They are more powerful than you think and they have ears
everywhere...

      Young: Aw, hell, Mike. Everybody knows the Clintons want the White
House and will do anything to get it. We know about the cocaine. Hell, we've
picked it up before with Lasater when he was worried about going on to Little
Rock Air Base to get it.

      Harari: So who are the players?

      Young: Clinton thinks he's in charge, but he'll only go as far as Casey
[CIA Director] allows. Me and my staff, we keep the lid on things, you know,
complaints about night flying. Arkansas people are private folks. They don't
like a lot of commotion and Mena just isn't the right place for the
operation. It keeps us busy at the shredder, if you know what I mean. Dan's
the man [Lasater]. He does magic with the money. Between him and Jack
Stephens, we don't have to worry a bit..."

      Pretty wild, huh? Stich writes that "William Barr, whom Bush appointed
to be the top law enforcement officer in the United States, U.S. Attorney
General, played a key role in the smuggling of drugs into the United States.
The drugging of America involved the CIA, the military, the White House
through Oliver North, George Bush and Governor Bill Clinton among many
others. Mena, Arkansas was a key CIA trans-shipment point for cocaine coming
into the United States on return flights from Central America delivering guns
to kill people in Nicaragua."

      So guess what? If there's money to be made, the Bush Mafia and the
Clinton Mafia work together. "After Clinton was elected President of the
United States, his administration and its Justice Department halted all
investigations and prosecution of the crimes related to Inslaw, October
Surprise, CIA drug trafficking and money laundering, BNL, BCCI and Iraqgate,"
writes former FAA investigator Rodney Stich in his book Defrauding America.

      "Clinton had much to hide when he left Arkansas to assume the
presidency of the United States," Stich continues. "His misuse of government
facilities and power to feed his sex drive, his use of drugs, his coverup of
the CIA's unlawful arms shipments from Arkansas and related drug trafficking,
were crimes. The mysterious deaths, killings and beatings of people
possessing information that would expose these corrupt activities added
further to Clinton's problems. He certainly needed a thick armor of
protective officials in government. Fortunately for him, the U.S. media kept
the lid on these major crimes."

      Is that what they mean by "don't ask, don't tell"? Defrauding America
contains hard evidence of state-sponsored terrorism by the U.S. government.
In fact, the cross-corroborated testimony of over three dozen federal agency
whistleblowers contributed to the information in this astounding book.

      In a chapter called "Evidence on Top of Evidence," veteran FBI Special
Agent Richard M. Taus recalls uncovering and reporting evidence of CIA drug
trafficking by a group called the "K-Team." According to Stich, "the K-Team
had a front operation with the patriotic sounding name National Freedom
Institute and called its operation the 'Enterprise,' the same that repeatedly
surfaced in the Iran Contra congressional hearings... Taus' team discovered
that that K-Team was a CIA operation and that it was engaged in drug
trafficking, looting of savings and loans and activities related to what
later became known as Irangate and Iraqgate."

      Another of Stich's informants, Gene "Chip" Tatum confirmed these
allegations. He was the helicopter pilot who actually ferried Oliver North,
Felix Rodriguez (aka Max Gomes) and William Barr (attorney of the CIA's
Southern Air Transport and later Bush's US Attorney General) in Central
America. Tatum describes one meeting to "determine where over $100 million in
drug money disappeared on the three routes from Panama to Colorado, Ohio and
Arkansas. This theft was financially draining the operation known as the
'Enterprise'... The first call was made by Fernandez to Oliver North,
informing North that 'the money loss was occurring on the Panama to Arkansas
route, and that means either Seal, Clinton or Noriega.'"

      No honor among thieves evidently, since CIA pilot Barry Seal, Arkansas
Governor Clinton, and Panama's General Noriega were all suspected of skimming
George Bush's cocaine profits. And here's how the Dixie Mafia and the Yankee
Mob work together.

      "Fifteen minutes later the portable phone rang and Vice President
George Bush was on the line talking to William Barr," continues Stich. "Barr
said at one point, referring to the missing funds, 'I would propose that no
one source would be bold enough to siphon out that much money, but it is more
plausible that each are siphoning a portion causing a drastic loss'... Tatum
said that Barr then dialed another number immediately reaching then governor
Bill Clinton. Barr explained the missing money problem to Clinton explaining
that over $100 million of the Enterprise monies had disappeared...warning
that the matter must be resolved or 'it could lead to big problems.'"

      In another instance, Tatum described "flying the group to Santa Ana,
Honduras meeting with Enrique Bermudez and other Contra leaders and visiting
a cocaine processing facility. Tatum described the strong smell of jet fuel
and acetone and the large fuel pods that had the tops stripped off them and
in which were fuel and leaves," writes Stich. "Tatum repeated what Oliver
North said, 'One more year of this and we'll all retire.'"

      (Or, if not retirement, how about an "Ollie" North radio talk show? Or
what about a run for senator -- on the anti-drug, law and order platform? The
hubris of these criminals is unbelievable.) "North added, 'If we can keep
those Arkansas hicks in line that is,' referring to Barry Seal and Governor
Clinton... As Tatum listened to these conversations he remembered the army
officer's' remarks, 'Tell no one. There's no one big enough in your chain of
command.'"

      Hearing Oliver North discuss the involvement of George Bush and Bill
Clinton in drug smuggling, Tatum recognized the wisdom of this advice.

      Besides evidence of CIA drug trafficking, the book Defrauding America ha
s documentation of the CIA's Secret Death Squad (SDS) or Experimental
Assassination Team, officially called MACSOGSDODV, or Military Assistance
Command Strategic Operational Group Special Detachment, Department of
Defense, Vietnam.

      According to Stich's informant Robert L. Freeman, an all black
assassination team was trained by the U.S. military for an ultra secret
operation intended to destabilize Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia -- prior to the
Vietnam War.

      "Freeman was one of 45 blacks trained by the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy and
CIA for the sole purpose of killing anyone, including U.S. service men and
advisors," writes Stich. "He described in great detail how his group was
mentally brainwashed, trained and armed, engaged in random and indiscriminate
killings to destabilize the region and justify U.S. intervention... Freeman
was the head of a five man assassination team ordered by the team's CIA
handlers to kill anyone they encountered and leave evidence that another
faction had done the killings. Freeman said that for several years his team
went on a killing spree, sometimes wiping out an entire small village."

      In the book, Stich includes Top Secret U.S. documents from 1963 and
1964 confirming the assassination of South Vietnam's President Ngo Dinh Diem
by Freeman's team. And that's history. The CIA sets up puppet rulers, then
murders them when it becomes expedient.

      Freeman also has documentary evidence proving that his team was ordered
by his CIA handlers to assassinate American POWs and how his team carried out
the orders. Stich writes that "those documents provided sufficient
corroboration to make Freeman's descriptions believable. Not that the
assassination of American GIs ordered by Washington were the biggest crimes
ever inflicted upon Americans, but these were crimes that the average person
could understand."

      Defrauding America by Rodney Stich is the Rosetta Stone for decoding
nationwide criminal conspiracy. It's also an astonishing contribution to
American history. And, without a doubt, it will be the most mind-blowing book
you've ever read.

Copyright © 1999 Uri Dowbenko

Buy the Book

Home  |  Order Steamshovel  |  Newsletter Signup  |  Link Tank  |  Contact Us
The Latest Word  |  Offline Illumination  |  Things Are Gonna Slide!  |  Alt.M
edia  |  Ferment

Copyright © 1999, 2000 Steamshovel Press. All Rights Reserved.
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,