Friends,

I have made what I consider a mistake of the greatest caliber. I have misquoted the Bible. This is a terrible mistake because the Bible is one of the few Books we have concerning the Word of God.  Surely it has been tampered with , in this there is no doubt, but still any further corruption of it is a grievous mistake. For this I apologize.

In my last post concerning "Waco Protest 2000" I misquoted the bible concerning the Name of God and His sons. Using this spell check is what got me in trouble. The Bible reference I used was Isa 45. This Chapter tells us of God's  "surname" This is central in the study of the message of David Koresh. Remember Cyrus means Koresh......Here is how it should have read:

Isa.45

[1] Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
[2] I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
[3] And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
[4] For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
[5] I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
[6] That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
[7] I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

"Waco Protest 2000"

Andrew X98  "The Watchman"

The "Cover-up Church" was founded on the Sabbath 9-18-99 by Agent, Clive Doyle

Waco Video: "X A True Revelation"  $10.98 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Children were "HACKED" to death before the fire!
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum/index.html

David Koresh Said:  "The earthquake in Waco is not something to be taken lightly. It will probably be "the thing" needed to shake some sense into the people."