</A> -Cui Bono?-

Franklin Wayne Poley wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-   <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">
> </A> -Cui Bono?-
>
> re your last point as to who might be the REAL Israelites? Well, that
> depends on which group of Jews is allowed to excommunicate the
> other. Paul/Saul continued to call himself the "Jew of Tarsus". After the
> crucifixion of Jesus Christ there was an immediate schism among the
> Jews. Some were Pro-Christ and some were Anti-Christ.

There were schisms among the Jews, but not about Jesus. There was schism among
the followers
of Paul and the followers of James. After Jesus was executed by the Romans
he and his movement became irrelevant. He was dead and the Romans were still
in control of the holy land. The Messiah was to remedy that situation. This
was final proof that Jesus was not THE Messiah, because the bible said that
the kingdom of god would be upon them and peace would reign throughout the
world. Not only did that not happen, but the opposite happened.

> Jesus Christ,
> Himself allowed no middle ground, saying, "You are for me or against me".

Jesus never said that. The New Testament said that. And we know how reliable
the NT is as an historical document don't we?

> You have posted yourself, J2, that this differentiation of Pro-Christ and
> Anti-Christ Jews is valid
> and that it is Anti-Christ Jews who dominate
> Israel etc. So I didn't make this up or infer it.

Of course you made it up dipshit. You think Jews define themselves by your
fevered fantasies? Do you think when Jews get together at a Bar mitzvah they
are seated at tables for Pro- Christ or anti-Christ Jews? Are you nuts?

> You agree that
> Anti-Christ Jews is a self-description of a segment of the "global
> village". I guess it is pretty obvious. I mean just ask Barak et al if
> they are Pro-Christ or Anti-Christ Jews and what will they say?

This is totally incoherent Poley.

>    Over time, the Pro-Christ Jews stopped calling themselves Jews.

What are you talking about?

> By
> analogy few Englishmen today call themselves Anglo-Saxon. The phrase
> evolves into disuse. But the Pro-Christ vs. Anti-Christ Jews issue
> resurfaces (history repeats itself) with "Jews for Jesus" and similar
> converts who say they are 100% Jewish still and 100% Christian.

And they are lucky that a genius like you is capable of understanding such
a brilliant claim. They are 200% smarter than you perhaps, but we know how
to count. They are 100% Christian. And you can keep them all 100% of them.
Omayn.

They can say that they are the Aurora Borealis. They are not Jews. They are
Christian converts. The worship of a human as a deity IS NOT JEWISH. That's
the clue Poley.

>  Which side
> do the Grahams, Falwells, Robertsons and Van Imps weigh in on mindful that
> Jesus Christ Himself disallowed fence sitting? I think it is becoming ever
> more clear that these are supporters, not only of Anti-Christ Jews but THE
> Anti-Christ because they have willingness to spell out the culture x
> (society/nation/civilization) which does "all for the glory of God". (I
> Cor. 10:31).

We take no responsibility for these guys Poley. They're yours.

> Keep blowing that horn, Joshua II. You are having the desired
> and highly predictable effect!
> FWP.

Excellent. As long as we understand each other.

You are like a retorted parrot Poley. Repeating the same old shit over
and over again. Do you ever learn anything? Do you ever have an original
thought? Does anyone take you seriously? If so , who?

Just curious.

Joshua2