HI all,
    The thing about the cocaine, and heroin mixup. Did anyone else notice all
the hulabaloo over the COCAINE that Lauire Hiett was supposed to have been
shipping? It was HEROIN as we all know now, but when first reported, it was
cocaine, only 14 or 17 kilos or something like that, so it didn't look so
bad. Even BBC World News reported COCAINE was being mailed, when they
broadcast her guilty plea. By that time, EVERYONE know it was dope, not coke,
at least those of us who read and don't depend on TV for all our info.
    The reason for this, (and if someone has another take on this I'd be gald
to hear it), was because if it got out that Lauire Hiett, whose husband James
was head of all the Pentagon stuf in Colombia, including letting all those
planes by the green beret radar operators I would imagine, was selling
HEROIN, that means she was involved with the VERY TOP people in the drug
trade in Colombia. (and by association, so her husband James too) (Note he
smurfed her money around for her. HE knew, and was involved. Good job on
getting rid of pesky Americans on the part of those pesky Colombia
traffickers, eh?) At least that is what I and a good knowledgeable friend
have decided. Our anti-drug zealots, and pro-drug profit rakers would really
rather that kind of info not be pondered by the common masses, as someone may
just stand up and say something, loudly. Of course, that hasn't happened, and
probably won't, but I can dream.
    Any feedback guys?
    Peace,
    Preston

LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates
as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Learn more at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/937/3/_/475667/_/954948325/