</A> -Cui Bono?-

We often hear Bill Clinton and other politicians use the phrase
"the rule of law".  They expecially like to use it when talking
about justifying some military adventure such as the
Gulf War or the NATO invasion of Bosnia.
Fact is, we do not have the "rule of law" in the US.
We have bald-faced hypocritical selective enforcement.

Black's Law Dictionary defines "license" as official permission to
do something which would otherwise be illegal and/or prohibited.
license - definition from on-line dictionary:
"Official or legal permission to do or own a specified thing."

Consider that our Constitution is supposed to be the highest law in the land.
It is supposed to be superior to and take precedence over any law passed
by Congress or by any state legislature.
The Constitution states very plainly that the people's right to bear arms
"shall not be infringed."
Infringe is from the latin: nfringere, to destroy: To transgress or violate;
to defeat;
invalidate. To encroach on someone or something;
So...the highest law of the land states that the government shall not
"destroy,
or violate or invalidate the peoples right to be armed.
How is it then that we must have "official permission" to be armed...and that
without this official permission called a license...it would otherwise be
illegal?
I'm not nitpicking here...the words of the law are plain.
It's also plain that the government is criminal.
It breaks the law....even the highest law of the land on a regular basis.
So much for "the rule of law" that Clinton is always braying about.
What I find most sad about all of this is that the people are so
dumbed down and ignorant, they don't have a clue about this.

However...we should understand the reality that one had better
behave and follow orders...whether they be lawful or not.
Big Brother does bear arms and has shown no reluctance to
kill those who disobey.
     Regards to All
         Nakano