</A> -Cui Bono?-

Well Bill,

 All I can say is hang the romance, people should sign a form stating
what exactly should be done with the kid should one appear from the
union.Then start the action. I recommend everyone watch the movie
Gattica about having kids.
In fact men should wear a label with their DNA problems just to be even
more practical and the woman can give any impending fling a really good
think. Having weighed up the pros and cons it may not seem like a good
idea after all and then we could have no abortions.

Nicky