>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html

From: Tripp Henderssen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Pat Buchanan Calls for Troops on Mexico/US Border
Date: Friday, April 07, 2000 8:02 PM

Tripp

"From the Chronicles of . . . . . .The Holy Grail"

FOX NEWS NETWORK
THE O'REILLY FACTOR
April 4, 2000

O'REILLY: We've been doing a number of reports, as you know, on the
border in Texas where Mexican soldiers came across and fired as U.S.
Border Patrol Guards, and then a Marine in San Diego imprisoned for two
weeks for really no reason at all. What do you make of that?

BUCHANAN: Well, what we’ve got is a virtual act of war. What I make of it is
the Clinton administration is too cowardly or too frightened to deal with
this
as what it is, a very grave incident. Now, that one Marine, I saw him on
your
show last week…

O'REILLY: Sure.

BUCHANAN: You've got people walking in and shooting at your Border
Patrol. They should have been disarmed, locked up. And the president of the
United States demand and explanation from the president of Mexico.

O'REILLY: Well, nobody even said anything about it. President Clinton hasn't
mentioned it. The State Department hasn't mentioned it. Luis Barca, the
head patrol agent, says he let them go on his own volition, which I find
very
hard to believe. Do you?

BUCHANAN: Bill, I'll tell you what's most shameful is why is the national
press not making this a very serious issue?

O'REILLY: I've given up on that one. Why didn't they cover the LaBella memo
story on page one of the "L.A. Times" and "New York Times?" You didn't get
any network coverage at all. You tell me. I don't know what's going on.

BUCHANAN: I don't know what's going on. But I'll tell you this, that border
is
a bleeding border now. Not only the people coming in the country and
shooting at Americans, the violations of our border by the Mexican police
and army, the drugs coming across that frontier, Mexico's refusal to deal
with the illegal alien problem. Listen, if we want to protect some borders
somewhere in the world, why …

O'REILLY: Would you put military on the borders if you were president,
violating the Treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo?

BUCHANAN: I would put American armed forces on the border to protect our
country from, first, an illegal invasion of illegal aliens, and secondly
from what
is a serious threat to America's national security and the lives and hearts
and souls of American children. That is cocaine and heroin and narcotics
which are coming...

O'REILLY: All right, so you would violate the treaty then, or rescind the
treaty
or whatever, because there is a treaty that says that neither Mexico nor
America can put troops on the border. Now why do you think President
Clinton is so soft on Mexico? There's no question that he is. That's not in
debate. Why is he so soft?

BUCHANAN: His NAFTA policy. He's got an enormous investment in that.
He thinks it's a crown jewel of his legacy. And I don't think he wants to
upset
it. That's why he's remained silent, despite the fact that our NAFTA free
trade
partner is conspiring with Saudi Arabia and Iran to hold oil off the market
gauge American consumers, triple the price of oil, and double the price of
gasoline. That's not free trade. Clinton hasn't said a word about it.

O'REILLY: No. Well, they made a mistake by not acting more swiftly, Mr.
Buchanan. Didn't you hear that?

BUCHANAN: Well, they said they were asleep at the switch.

O'REILLY: Right.

BUCHANAN: But the point is, if Clinton stands up and gets tough with
Mexico, people say, "Listen, did you make a mistake in trusting these
fellows? They're really not the partner you said they were."

O'REILLY: You see, I don't think that he's paying attention to anything
right
now. I think that he's just raising money for Hillary and Al. And that's
basically what he's doing, which is why the stock market is wobbling. Hey,
Mr. Buchanan, any time you're in New York, please stop by THE FACTOR.
We appreciate it.

BUCHANAN: OK, and it's Pat.

O'REILLY: Thank you.

Shop for Cars On-Line:  http://a-albionic.com/ads/srch.html

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters