---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:07:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Will Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [BCPolitics] Re: Chemtrail Conspiracy.

Thanks for the compliment William. Your excellent work here has drawn a
lot of attention on the Internet. I'm not big on David Ingram's
"conspiracy theory" guests, like Horowitz though I think he should present
their messages for the public to decide. I still get my flu shots every
year! But I think you have a hold on something real and scientifically
verifiable by the chemical-lab tests. And it is BIG...HUGE. The question I
wanted to ask you is whether you can demonstrate if those "gassing" North
America are flying over cities more than non-cities. If they just want to
reflect light back into space they don't need to target cities. But the
microbes you find in the samples suggests a repeat of "Clouds of
Secrecy" (Cole/Cranston) which means there is an anti-personnel purpose to
this. That is bloody well chilling.
FWP.
On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Will Thomas wrote:

> Thank you Franklin,
>
>     Your comments re. journalistic ethics and the responsibility of
> journalists to cover news is well said.
>
> Best Regards,
> William Thomas

Win $1000 at eGroups!
Click here to find out how:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2861/2/_/103697/_/955480033/

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters