WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a prelude to war!

Dear Brigade,

Today I completed a massive amount of administrative tasks and also
finished the anti-Globalization flyer for our protest rally on Wed 4/12 and
Sun
4/16 in Washington DC.

The flyer is on our site and ready for your download, printing, and wide
distribution.  It can be used throughout the rest of the campaign season to
highlight the differences between Pat and the Bush-Gore team.  I also
emphasize why the Establishment is panic-stricken over Pat Buchanan and
point out how the Masters of the Universe plan to prevent his presidency.

Go to our site at: http://www.buchanan.org
The flyer is a .pdf file and is located at the top of the front page.

Also read the details about the Brigades joining the the anti-NWO protests
this week in DC. Remember PJB will be there on Wednesday 4/12  -- lets
give Pat our support,  he is going to need all Brigades to be on DUTY in DC!!

I still need people to give me a hand in DC on both days to carry the Banner
and pass out flyers -- email me back if you can help!

For the Cause - Linda

PS -- See great article below on China.