4.14.00
Bush, Sr., Bay of Pigs, Elian and more/Fwd

What is now going on regarding Elian Gonzalez is SO UTTERLY WEIRD,
bizarre and inconceivable that the whole deal can ONLY be some sort of
totally psychotic scheme cooked up by rogue CIA factions still
completely caught up in crazed anti-Castro obsessions some FORTY-PLUS
YEARS LATER!!

Are we headed for some provoked paramilitary resolution to this whole
insane fiasco??

Both MSNBC and CNN have aired statements by child psychologists who see
CLEAR evidence that young Elian Gonzalez is being COERCED, COAXED and
otherwise intimidated into making certain statements taped on video by
his captors in Miami and aired nationwide by their accomplices, the
child-abusing swine of the Disney/ABC empire. The video footage purports
to show that Elian doesn't want to go back to Cuba. In FACT, there is NO
doubt that several months ago a CNN camera crew taped Elian in the yard
of the Miami home pointing to a plane flying overhead and saying, "look,
a plane! A plane to take me back to Cuba..."

Is this PART of the reason Elian's kidnappers are so adamantly opposed
to handing the child over to his father? Because they don't want anyone
to find out how Elian has been VICTIMIZED by psychologically-abusive
mind control programming, indoctrination, brainwashing and manipulation;
as it's looking more and more likely IS the case?

What have the lunatic-fringe weirdoes of the Miami-area ex-Cuban
anti-Castro crowd been DOING to this child, anyway??!!

And isn't it just AMAZING how the health of Marisleysis obviously
changes WILDLY based on whether her HIGHLY-DUBIOUS "illness" can be used
to further delay the transfer of Elian to his father?

And in general--WHAT GIVES??!!

NewsHawk® Inc.